Subscribe Today

JR fined

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

JR fined

Postby SLEDHEADRED » April 1st, 2004, 2:17 am

and he lost 25 points.
the $10,000.00 aint squat, but the 25 ppoints may come back to haunt him, let's hope not!!!
Guess it show's you Jr bashers, that it isnt the Earnhardt foundation that pay's for everything, eh?
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

JR fined

Postby kenlacy » April 1st, 2004, 3:15 am

A weak slap - they should have suspended him for a week. That worked for Harvick for the most part when he was an idiot.
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

JR fined

Postby SLEDHEADRED » April 1st, 2004, 3:23 am

KEN, now that would have been a little out of line, don't ya think?
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

JR fined

Postby zert » April 1st, 2004, 3:49 am

So much for the big Nascar conspiracy to promote Jr. huh?? LOL. They all cheat, just a matter of being caught. He isn't the first one to intentionally bring out a caution flag and won't be the last.
zert

JR fined

Postby Icehole » April 1st, 2004, 4:16 am

With nascars bulls!t new playoff deal tha 25 pts don't mean sqat either....they did it to appease guys like Ken.lol....and he still ain't satisfied with it!!
Icehole

JR fined

Postby Ropepuller » April 1st, 2004, 4:31 am

It's been awhile boys (bad computers,work, and racing kids kept me pretty tied up). And I know it's April Fools and all, but just in case this thing pans out, you heard right here @ Snowmobilenews first.

Jeffy poo is "SUPOSEDLY" hanging up the helmet for the balance of the season due to "personal issues". Some sort of stress condition or something to that effect. HMS news conference scheduled for 3PM EST.

Man I hope this more then a elaborate April Fools joke.

Other radio stations are reporting some big news from the JR camp today, but others are saying they're confusing the Gordo news with JR.

I fiqured Lacey Ken would like this rumor.
[b]When in doubt.....whip it out[/b]
Ropepuller

JR fined

Postby MAGNYS » April 1st, 2004, 4:33 am

I THINK THEY`RE GETTING A LITTLE CRAZY WITH THE FINES AND CALLS TO THE TRAILER! THEY WANT PERFECT COOKIE CUTTER RACERS THAT NEVER GET MAD AND KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT. NASCAR IS GETTING SO BIG THEY AFRAID OF OFFENDING ANYBODY. SO EVERYBODY BE POLITE AND DONT SWEAR OVER THE RADIO!!
Theres nothing like a shorn scrotum, it`s breathtaking I suggest you try it.
MAGNYS

JR fined

Postby Ropepuller » April 1st, 2004, 5:03 am

100% pure BULLSH!T it is. A pretty damn elaborate ruse. A working link to NASCAR.com media page and all (w/ a secret password even).

NEVERMIND. Now in the market for swampland. :D
[b]When in doubt.....whip it out[/b]
Ropepuller

JR fined

Postby ArcticEd » April 1st, 2004, 5:12 am

Rope!!!!!! Whereinthehell have you been?????????
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

JR fined

Postby maxiracer » April 1st, 2004, 5:19 am

If nascar had a spine, they would have docked Jr. the two laps he would have lost by pitting,putting him at the end of the cars 2 laps down, plus then deduct the 25 pts and the fine. Make an example of him like they did Havock, and nobody and I mean nobody would pull that sh!t again. But nascar sold their souls to TV, which in turn sold the airtime to Budwieser, so don't tug on supermans cape to hard, that's alot of money to be lost.
Sad when a guy like Kenny Schrader and the 49, who ran in the top 10 all day long, gets less airtime than Jr. back sliding through the field with a loose tire, and finally does the coward thing to stay on the lead lap, then b!tches because nascar took too long to get the race back to green, costing him a shot at a win.
Yeah, it took fuzzies ones to spin your car, no question there, the fact that nascar doesn't have the fuzzie ones to put a stop to it is just plain sad...
Just imagine if had it been Derrick Cope who did that, much bigger penalty, that's for sure.
[b]Bevra Vintage Ice Oval Racing. Old School rules...[/b]
maxiracer

Next

Return to Trash Talkers