Subscribe Today

OT: Rant

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby SuZQ213 » June 15th, 2005, 6:00 am

I can't believe what just happened to me at the bank today. :M I parked my Ranger, walked to the ATM machine (this particular bank didn't have a drive up) withdrew some funds to make Sweet Pea's truck payment at the other bank down the street. As I get into my truck, I hear a "p-ting" sound, like a stone getting thrown from your tire into your fender well. I look up, and three spaces down is this kid in the back seat of a mini-van POINTING A GUN AT ME! Okay, there's orange on the barrel, and it was shooting plastic pellets, but what the @#_)(*#%& sam hill is his mother allowing him to be in a bank POINTING A GUN AT ANYONE? I'm walking out with cash... I have NO IDEA what the heck is going on. What if I was some militant with a gun in my car thinking someone was trying to rob me?

So I yell at the kid, loud enough for his mother to hear, and she keeps walking. I yell a little louder that, "you know, last I heard, it was illegal to be on bank property with ANY kind of gun." That freaking brat is SO LUCKY that it did nothing to the finish on my truck. I got her license plate number and called the cops because her only response to me was to say, "It's empty" when I asked why she wasn't doing anything about her child AIMING A GUN at people at the bank. So I asked her what the plastic pellet was on the ground and she played stupid. I saw the cops talking to her after I left. Apparently she doesn't care if her child points guns at people, so I thought I'd let the authorities talk to her about how many children with toy guns get shot each year. (The police station was across the street--luckily there was a cop outside when this happened and he heard the whole thing!)

Seriously, I hope there's no one on this board stupid enough to let their kids pull this horse manure. If that were me when I was that age, my ass would be red right now from the spanking I'd have gotten. This woman just plain didn't care.

Whew... I feel better now. Thanks for letting me get THAT off my shoulders!
SuZQ213

Postby snirt » June 15th, 2005, 6:14 am

now you can change your tagline to "Professional Pellet Dodger"
snirt

Postby SuZQ213 » June 15th, 2005, 6:19 am

:B Okay, thanks for making me smile. I was about to strangle someone I was so livid. Still can't believe that "Mom" didn't give a rat's ass about her kid.
SuZQ213

Postby mnsnowboy » June 15th, 2005, 6:19 am

LOL @ SNIRT...man you always come through. Suzy it's pretty safe to say that a lot of parents nowadays don't have any more sense than their 5 year olds.

-sb
Kick ass!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/rocking.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/hellyeahFireIcon.gif[/IMG][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/bobZilla.gif height=90 width=20[/img]
mnsnowboy

Postby kenlacy » June 15th, 2005, 6:51 am

I let my kids use the metal pellets - they defintely scratch a cars paint :)
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Postby SuZQ213 » June 15th, 2005, 7:23 am

[quote=kenlacy]I let my kids use the metal pellets - they defintely scratch a cars paint :)[/quote]

My you pass out at MIS and wake up spooning a VERY satisfied looking poodle pumper. :p
SuZQ213

Postby FiredUpRupp » June 15th, 2005, 7:24 am

You should have started a cat fight Suz! That would have been awesome and maybe we could have seen you on channel 9 news tonight!
FiredUpRupp

Postby SuZQ213 » June 15th, 2005, 7:40 am

[quote=FiredUpRupp]You should have started a cat fight Suz! That would have been awesome and maybe we could have seen you on channel 9 news tonight![/quote]

Funny you should say that... I was going to put "Meow" at the end of my Rant cuz I did sound sort of catty, didn't I? I would have won. My older brothers taught me to fight right. No hair pulling for me.... I'd have jumped on top of that hobag and started to pound away. HA!

I still think they should give out parenting licenses before people are allowed to give birth.
SuZQ213

Postby mach1mikeM1M » June 15th, 2005, 7:43 am

You should have let her walk in the bank then proceeded to kick the chit out of her kid.Then slashed her tires and keyed her paint.Then maybe her Liberal ass would have gotten the point.:B
mach1mikeM1M

Postby kenlacy » June 15th, 2005, 7:59 am

[quote=SuZQ213]My you pass out at MIS and wake up spooning a VERY satisfied looking poodle pumper. :p[/quote]

I didn't realize you were going to the races SuzQ :)
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Next

Return to Trash Talkers