Subscribe Today

04 sno-pro parts fitting on an 03

If you're looking for advice or if you have a tuning tip for your fellow snowmobilers, this is the board for you.

Postby thorsnoxracerboy » August 23rd, 2005, 3:07 pm

Anyone know if I can get an 04 seat set up on my 03 Liq Sno-pro?? How much work it will be and such? Also if not, of any place I can get a custom seat done fairly cheap? Thanks for any or all your guys and gals help.
thorsnoxracerboy

Postby ArcticEd » August 23rd, 2005, 5:02 pm

The 04 seat isn't gonna fit , different tank, different tunnel farther forward, etc. You could probably make it work with enough time and money, but you'd be much farther ahead if you were to get a Boss seat. Not exactly cheap, but worth every penny.
[url=www.bossseats.com]Click Here.[/url]
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Postby thorsnoxracerboy » August 24th, 2005, 2:25 pm

I called and talked to a friend at the factory today and looked at my old 04 that I sold (shoulda kept the 04 sold the 03) and I think It may work and he agrees. If not I am guess I am going to have to look at some thing else. All I am looking for is some thing different then everyone else. I am having a custom painted hood done and lots of aftermarket things done. Now just want a different seat to compleat it all.
thorsnoxracerboy

Return to Tech Talk