Subscribe Today

New here

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

New here

Postby Bills' Sonic Edge » May 23rd, 2001, 1:10 am

I read these and I feel like I'm out riding w/ a ton of people. Gotta love the trash talking. lol. As If I don't hear enough at work w/ my buddies. Did any one else order the sonic edge this year? What a sweet sled. Other than maybe the Viper, I say it's the best lookin sled out there.
Bills' Sonic Edge

New here

Postby Mainecat » May 23rd, 2001, 1:59 am

Fill me in here what's the Sonic Edge. Is it another decal package from Polaris. The red Edge already looks like the prize from a happy meal now.
Welcome to the trash board Billy boy! LOL
Mainecat

New here

Postby maxiracer » May 23rd, 2001, 3:23 am

Dude, I really thought you had a Moto-Ski, I really did, darn, a polaris huh? my condolences on your loss (money that is) LOL Welcome to the board!!! maxi BTW If it aint YELLOW... it's MELLOW!!!!!
[b]Bevra Vintage Ice Oval Racing. Old School rules...[/b]
maxiracer

New here

Postby zrcat » May 23rd, 2001, 4:32 am

Billy, don't hate us 'cuz we are beautiful.....We are non-polaris riding rightous folk. My bro-in-law ordered one. I think they look like a Puerto Ricans wet dream. You actually had to pay $250 for the stickers, oh, and you get the "bolt on" tunnel brace????!!!! I think it should already be on there 'cuz it NEEDS it. Gimmicks Billy, GIMMICKS!!...Thats what polaris is all about my friend.....Any-Hoo, welcome ;)

MC, that was phuckin' funny, LMAO, happy meal prize!! HAHAHAHA.....so friggin' true!
zrcat

New here

Postby Bills' Sonic Edge » May 23rd, 2001, 2:02 pm

Yup!! That'll do it. Crushed by the kitty Kats. My buddy ordered a new ZR 600 this year and ya know what...he paid a hell of alot more than I did and w/ a lot less options. He didn't get the 1 1/4 track,no adjustable gas shocks, and reverse? hooooo lets talk about reverse. 625.00 for reverse. Hmmm 250.00 here. Lets talk about Cats Cat cash for a moment. In order to get 500.00 he had to pay 250.00 to the dealer. What is that about? Bottom line? I got all the goodies that count and he didn't, and he still paid a bit more than me. Sure I didn't get the raised handlebars but for 10.00 an inch..oh well. Thanx for the welcome to the boards guys.
Bills' Sonic Edge

New here

Postby zrcat » May 23rd, 2001, 11:42 pm

I think you are classifying your sled as a ditch banger like the ZR. You need to compare to a sled that is it's parity, the ZLesr. There you'll find the same options, standard. Polaris really only offers one "generic" platform. From there you can add stuff to it. If you order a COBRA R Mustang, you can't get a radio or other ammenities like a back seat. You see, the ZR, like the COBRA R is ALL business. Not an "in-between" machine. And you typically will have to pay more for that "specialized" equipment. Now if you are the kind of person who likes to buy that Chevy Cavalier, then go to your local auto parts store and put head light covers, chrome wheel covers, paint your grill and interior pieces a very contrasting color, some door trim strips, and big stickers all over it, then I can see why you bought a polaris.......easy, huh!
What do you mean on the CAT Cash. $250 to snow check. If you apply the CAT Cash to the sled the cash is valued less. If you buy acessories it's worth $500. Now My brother-in-law snow checked the same sled you did and he had to put $500 down to do it. This polaris required he said. He was surprised. BUT, he is a polar-goon so he ordered from them anyway. I think he even gave the dealer his wife for an evening. I used to own nothing but polaris before I discovered a much better sled, well I should say I found out that ALL the other brands are way ahead of polaris, so I know what that deceiving company is all about......Getting your money....
*This Message was edited on 24-May-01 04:44 AM by zrcat*

*This Message was edited on 24-May-01 06:30 AM by zrcat*
zrcat

New here

Postby Xtreme XC » May 24th, 2001, 6:04 am

Hey Bill, originally ordered a Sonic EDGE but changed to the "Micky D special" red one (XC 800). Can't wait to kick some cat's A**!!!!

[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

New here

Postby zrcat » May 24th, 2001, 6:15 am

Is that the typical sales pitch that polaris used to sell those cracker jacks. BUY THIS, YOU WILL WIN>>>>>>Just like they say when it comes time to race!!HAHAHA.... You guys will have to come a long way to snuff out the CAT or the DOO!!! It seems like that is such the high point for you polaris guy's, "the color, geez Lester what color you get, RED, OOooooo WOW, that should really go!!!, duuuhh!".....PHUCK, thats all I hear about, the crayola, matchbox cheap lookin' color you guys got.....You only got 2 friggin' choices!!!! Get a life!!!!!

*This Message was edited on 24-May-01 11:21 AM by zrcat*
zrcat

New here

Postby Xtreme XC » May 24th, 2001, 12:49 pm

Only 2 color choices??.. Blue, Red, Black, Burgundy..there's 4 and I know I'm forgeting a couple more. What does Cat have???... green, green, green, green, black, and ...oh Yeah, green!

[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

New here

Postby SNOBALLZ » May 24th, 2001, 2:17 pm

"SONIC EDGE"....ain't that one of them YUPPIE frozen drinks?....a lil bit of flavor for an ASTRONOMICAL price! (YUP...PULLARIS GOT THAT NAME RIGHT!) Welcome to the BOARD, WAD!! Oh yea......no whining when you realize that ya got SCREWED!
....Bill's SONIC EDGE.....another happy (AKA DIZZY) PULLaris "consumer"!
.....welcome to MY board, WAD!!
SNOBALLZ

Next

Return to Trash Talkers