Subscribe Today

you guys back east make us laugh

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby westisbest » May 31st, 2001, 4:38 am

Went riding over the weekend and had a great time. Still enjoying the snow here and all the sunshine. To bad you flat landers are stuck in the grass.

And all you who are dumb enough, and I believe I am right when i say this, green sucks and so do all the other sleds that cat sells. I am pretty sure that they are the largest buyer of lead in the world and they stuff it every where under the hood. Look at the 800 MC and I don't care what those boneheads at the factory say the sled weighs 550 pounds. A good friend bought one and he has spent $4000 to cut 31 pounds. The sled still weighed 60 pound more then my light weight polaris chassis. Look at all the real hill climbing sleds and none and I repeat none of the modified sleds are built on a Cat chassis. They do make a great motor and their clutching is very good but the rest of it you can keep because it ain't worth having.

That is my story and any of you bump jumpers want to come out and see so real riding then lets go to Revelestoke BC and seperate the men from the boys.
westisbest

Postby FreezurBurnt » May 31st, 2001, 6:08 am

[blue]You what makes me laugh?

You mountain guys with peenis envy

Nobody cares about you guys now shoo fly shoo:)[blue]
[b]ride Chelmsford,Northern Ont. area[/b]

[img]http://www.s-seriesforum.com/forum/images/smilies/bowdown.gif[/img][img]https://www.snowgoer.com/SharedContent/cfb/memberphotos/3793/rig/my%20truck%20driver%20side%20neg.jpg[/img]
[green][b][i]01 ZR 600 early release[/b][/i][/green]
FreezurBurnt

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » May 31st, 2001, 6:11 am

[b]mountain riders sucks just like polaris riders.what is it with mountain riders they think there hot sh!t because they ride the steep and deep who the hell cares not me.[/b]

[red]polaris sucks[/red]

[blue]ice,snow,or grass ski-doo will still kick your ass.[/blue]
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

Postby Michiganstopcat » May 31st, 2001, 7:37 am

BRING YOUR SORRY TAIL OUT HERE TO MICHIGAN AND SEE HOW YOU DO!! ANY MORON CAN CLIMB A HILL FOR GOD SAKE!! COME OUT HERE AND RIDE THROUGH WOODS ON THE EDGE OF DISASTER AT ALL TIMES THEN RUN YOUR MOUTH!!
Michiganstopcat

Postby westisbest » May 31st, 2001, 10:46 am

i hope to hell that none of you boneheads thinks that the sport they called hillcross has any thing to do with hill climbing. we don't ride on ski runs. and exactly how hard is it to put 10 gallons of petrol in a sled that is 4 feet wide and ride it down a trail. whoppee sounds like fun to me, where can my grandma sign up to go with you guys.

we had a flat lander go with us this weekend, thought he was hot stuff until the hill climbing. ripped the motor completely out of his mxz tumbling down the rocks. went home with his tail between his legs after the weekend. said he won't be back, what a wus.

oh and the guys out west who always claim they are better riders, it is because we are and you bump jumpers should get used to it.
westisbest

Postby NorthernSkunk » May 31st, 2001, 12:05 pm

First off westisbest, your name you chose to post with sucks. sorry thought you potheads out west had more humour in you than that.
Second the reason some people think that hillcross is how you ride, is because it was the western guys they thought were gonna win that race, according to the t.v. people. The way they built you all up anyway. HA!! then a flatlander beat your western riders in the x games. What you want them to do now? go way out in the middle of nowhere and drive around in the powder til someone gets stuck? last one not stuck wins? oooooh that would be fun to watch on tv wouldn't it. face it westisbest, racing means speed, the more speed the better. And you don't get that goin up a hill. Racing up those big hills is just to see who can make it. it's not about the top end speed of your machinery at all, so until you climb a hill at 95+ mile an hour the whole way- who friggin cares. go smoke another one like those guys on slednecks then come back here dude. LMFAO!! later new trasher.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » May 31st, 2001, 12:17 pm

[b]skunk i agree wiht everything you said whats teh point of mountain riding wiat there is no point go climb a hill all day get stuck spend a hour digging the sled out of 10 feet of snow almost get killed because of a avalanche remember your shovel in case you get stuck. o boy that sounds like a blast to me not. what sounds like ablast to me is running down a trail wit htight twistie turns at about 80 mph then hitting a open field wide open. you can have your mountain sh!t i will take my flatlander trails.[/b]

[red]polaris sucks[/red]

[b]05 Black REV X 800
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
bad-ass-zx800

Postby NYSonic » May 31st, 2001, 2:10 pm

Cart..ever been on the trail that takes you to club 48? Pinnacle hill and south granby rd are on the sides. Real twisty and bumpy. Just curious. Also I resent that statement about Polaris riders suck. Pick on my machine if you will but don't pick on me. lol.
There's a fine line between fishing, and standing on shore looking like an idiot.
NYSonic

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » May 31st, 2001, 2:18 pm

hey sonic yes i have been on that trail yes it is bumby very rough and twistie. only been on it once. 2 years ago me and my family and freinds were riding it when we hit this field on south cranby road my uncle hit a bump in the field and his wife was on the back the backrest came down on the sled and my aunt hit her back on it she ended up braking her back we had to call 911 and they took her to the hospital that was not fun we were riding a little to fast.

[red]polaris sucks[/red]

[b]05 Black REV X 800
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
bad-ass-zx800

Postby Mainecat » May 31st, 2001, 11:25 pm

Hey Wastebasket boy come up to Maine and ride! I got your twisties and mountains. I have ridden with Polaris people before but what I find is they talk more than they ride. They also own Saab's.
Mainecat

Next

Return to Trash Talkers