Subscribe Today

what the what?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

what the what?

Postby snoguy14 » August 17th, 2001, 5:45 pm

What the heck is up with all you sledders? As far as i am concerned it don't matter what you ride, as long as you ride, and you belch oil smoke,(the best smell in the world)Who gives a good godd##m what it is.Sleds have gotten so much better since my 80 blizzard,you can actually go all day without reseting the points,buying a crank,or replacing the drive bearings.I ride with budds that have all types and we just have fun.20yrs on sleds has taught me that it don't matter if your deprived by riding any thing other than ski-doo as long as i don't have to tow you home behind my 96 tank it's all good.The only thing i can say for sure is i won't buy anything made in a place called"thief river"what the what kind of name is that? Does that mean they steal your cash for sub standard stuff?What then do they dunk you in a cold river to knock you senceless so you'll buy another?Ya really got to wonder.
I'm not fast, your just slow.
snoguy14

what the what?

Postby NorthernSkunk » August 17th, 2001, 10:25 pm

If you bought anything from Theif River at least you wouldn't have to come on here and whine about your kid beating you.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

what the what?

Postby SLEDHEADRED » August 17th, 2001, 11:09 pm

SNOGUY14, BEEN A MEMEBER FOR TWO DAYS AND YOU ARE TELLING US HOW IT IS? I AGREE WE SHOULD ALL BE HAPPY JUST TO BE RIDING, BUT WITHOUT OTHER SLEDS, WE WOULDNT HAVE NOTHING TO TRASH ABOUT!!
28 POSTS IN 2 DAYS, MUST BE TRYING TO CATCH BAZX800, EH??LOL
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

what the what?

Postby snoguy14 » August 18th, 2001, 2:57 am

What can i say my ultimate plan is to actually post enough to be king in a week.And when i am proclaimed king all of you will bow before and sing the praises of that great sled god ski-doo.(insert maniacl laughter here)
snoguy14

what the what?

Postby SLEDHEADRED » August 18th, 2001, 5:22 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you are very funny, for a ski doo guy!
Bout time one of you have a sense of humor!
muahahahahahaha!King of the board, here that BA?YOU GOT SOME COMPETITION!!!!
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

what the what?

Postby snoguy14 » August 18th, 2001, 5:46 am

Well the reason us dooers have a sense of humour is because we sit at the end of the lake laughfin our rears off while you cat polardogs and yakmaha riders are still tryin to catch up.
snoguy14

what the what?

Postby Raceboy28 » August 18th, 2001, 7:28 am

Hey snoguy14, you dont know much about racing I guess. If you would look at the results its pretty simple who has the best brand... ARCTIC CAT!!
Raceboy28

what the what?

Postby NorthernSkunk » August 18th, 2001, 9:39 am

I'll say it again, the one with the most posts is know as the "Trash Board Geek". And all winter the doo guys have more posts cause they have more time(sleds are always down).

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

what the what?

Postby snoguy14 » August 18th, 2001, 12:31 pm

Hey Raceboy28 i don't mean those modified frankensteins that go to the shop every 2nd race. I mean box stock!
DOO RULES!!!! As for you northern skunk i though skunks were sleeping in winter,How do you explain yourself? OH i get it your sled is so slow you sleep while you ride!HAhahahaha.
snoguy14

what the what?

Postby NorthernSkunk » August 18th, 2001, 1:18 pm

sleep while I ride?? haha you will have to doo better than that around here ski-dog rider.

*This Message was edited on 18-Aug-01 06:20 PM by NorthernSkunk*

NorthernSkunk

Next

Return to Trash Talkers