Subscribe Today

Backflip on a sled???!!!

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Backflip on a sled???!!!

Postby 2002XCSP700 » August 29th, 2001, 9:35 am

I was at slednecks.com and they have a video you can get with guys doing crazy jumps. One guy does a backflip!! Crazy!
[blue]2002xcsp700 Edge[yellow]X[yellow] [blue] with reverse[blue][yellow]///////////////////////////////[yellow]
[yellow]POLARIS # 1[yellow][blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[blue]

[blue][b]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][blue]
[yellow][b]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][yellow]
[blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[blue]
[yellow]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[yellow]

[red][i]When you feel the need for speed[i][red] [blue]......[b]Ride a POLARIS!![b][blue]
[green]///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[green]
[red]/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[red]
[yellow]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[yellow]
[blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[blue]
[purple]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[purple]
2002XCSP700

Backflip on a sled???!!!

Postby MaineZR580 » August 29th, 2001, 9:52 am

I saw a guy do a back flip on tv, exept he just jumped off the back of his sled and did one instead of with the whole sled.
MaineZR580

Backflip on a sled???!!!

Postby sledder24 » August 29th, 2001, 11:27 am

i seen that too! thats way sick. i got too slednecks.com i go in there a lot and look at there photo gallerys.
Sledder
"ride it like ya stole it!"
sledder24

Backflip on a sled???!!!

Postby MaineZR580 » August 29th, 2001, 12:16 pm

You guys are right slednecks.com is great. it even tells how to do tricks like the saran wrap and heel clicker, i'm going to try those tricks so i can show off for my sledding buds
MaineZR580

Backflip on a sled???!!!

Postby 2002XCSP700 » August 29th, 2001, 12:18 pm

Hey ZR580....Hope ya got insurance!!
[blue]2002xcsp700 Edge[yellow]X[yellow] [blue] with reverse[blue][yellow]///////////////////////////////[yellow]
[yellow]POLARIS # 1[yellow][blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[blue]

[blue][b]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][blue]
[yellow][b]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][yellow]

[red][i]When you feel the need for speed[i][red] [blue]......[b]Ride a POLARIS!![b][blue]
[green]///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[green]
[red]/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[red]
[purple]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[purple]
2002XCSP700

Backflip on a sled???!!!

Postby MaineZR580 » August 29th, 2001, 12:20 pm

hey, my father and I were thinking of insurance for our sleds a few days ago. Its a good idea.
MaineZR580

Backflip on a sled???!!!

Postby 2002XCSP700 » August 29th, 2001, 12:22 pm

I wouldn't ride without it.
[blue]

2002XCSP700

Backflip on a sled???!!!

Postby MaineZR580 » August 29th, 2001, 12:26 pm

really? I would definitly get it if I had a brand new sled like you. But it must also be good for broken bones too.
MaineZR580

Backflip on a sled???!!!

Postby 2002XCSP700 » August 29th, 2001, 12:31 pm

When I'm riding a sled thats worth more then my truck down the trails screaming by trees, I like to have that piece of mind that it's insured. Last March I was in Fort Kent coming around one of those corners where your thinking... I hope nobody else is coming the other way, Somebody came around and we rubbed inner skis at 50mph!
[blue]

2002XCSP700

Backflip on a sled???!!!

Postby MaineZR580 » August 29th, 2001, 12:38 pm

I always have that feeling of whats around the corner but the trails around here are a lot smaller. I also had an close call right here in Gardiner. I came around a corner going about 30mph when my friend on his polaris xlt600 almost hit my ski. It was very scary.
MaineZR580

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum