Subscribe Today

What prissy riders wear!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Mach1Mike » October 7th, 2001, 11:14 am

Hey was wondering how many of you riders match your sleds or if you replace your riding gear every time you get a new sled?

GRIP IT AND RIP IT!!
Mach1Mike

Postby SKI-DOO KING 800X » October 7th, 2001, 11:19 am

I get a new suit every year i get a new snowmobile. But this year i went all out and bought black leather ski-doo jacket and pants and black modular helmet with black and silver decals so everything will last me along time. O yeah and black leather gloves i think itl go good with my mxzx800 two tone yellow sled
SKI-DOO KING 800X

Postby XC-Rider » October 7th, 2001, 11:21 am

This year for the first time I bought a jacket to match my blue edge x sled, before I'd just used an aftermarket brand.

BTW, what's wrong with asian midget hookers?????
XC-Rider

Postby Mach1Mike » October 7th, 2001, 11:21 am

WELL SKI DOO KING i understand why your so fashionable
afterall you are a cheesehead from wisconsin
LOL
GRIP IT AND RIP IT!!

*This Message was edited on 07-Oct-01 04:25 PM by Mach1Mike*
Mach1Mike

Postby Mach1Mike » October 7th, 2001, 11:24 am

XC-RIDER ,THE PROBLEM IS WHEN YOU put your bear on there head,they cant handle the weight so they clamp down,OUCH!
GRIP IT AND RIP IT
Mach1Mike

Postby SLEDHEADRED » October 7th, 2001, 11:26 am

For the longest time I wore a neutral Leather Jacket(black, with purple and red trim), black leather bibs. The Helmet was painted to match the sled!
This year I bought my first Polaris leather Jacket, it is so coooolll! And seeings how I will always ride Polaris, It will match what i ride!
It is black with blue and red trim, nice pockets too!
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Postby Elk » October 7th, 2001, 11:34 am

When I'm riding, I wear Dickies coveralls, the same thing I wear when I'm working on cars. It costs $40. I also wear a leather jacket under it that cost $40. So, I don't match at all. But when I fall off and what I'm wearing gets ripped, it makes me feel good that I didn't spend $600 on matching leathers.

*This Message was edited on 07-Oct-01 04:37 PM by Elk*
-----------------------------------------------------------
My sled 1995 ZR700 Not my web site but a good one for Mainers:[url]http://www.sledmaine.com/[/url]
Elk

Postby MaineZR580 » October 7th, 2001, 11:43 am

I was thinking of buying one of the Arctic Cat jackets at the Maine Snow Show yesturday. I think I would be better off spending that $250 on insurance instead.
MaineZR580

Postby 2002XCSP700 » October 7th, 2001, 12:00 pm

$250!! Where you gettin your insurance from!!
[blue]2002xcsp700 Edge[yellow]X[yellow] [blue] with reverse[blue][yellow]///////////////////////////////[yellow]
[yellow]POLARIS # 1[yellow][blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[blue]

[blue][b]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][blue]
[yellow][b]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][yellow]
[blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[blue]
[yellow]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[yellow]

[red][i]When you feel the need for speed[i][red] [blue]......[b]Ride a POLARIS!![b][blue]
[green]///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[green]
[red]/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[red]
[yellow]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[yellow]
[blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[blue]
[purple]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[purple]
2002XCSP700

Postby SNOBALLZ » October 7th, 2001, 2:48 pm

I get gas when I look at the insane prices on jackets and bibs. Soooo, I wear my $19 nylon bibs (WalMart), My $39 imitation sorels (WalMart)...and my MAC TOOLS "FLAME" jacket!
....if'n you seen my sled, you'd understand the "LOUD" jacket!
LOL
SNOBALLZ

Next

Return to Trash Talkers