Subscribe Today

Yamaha should give it up

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Yamaha should give it up

Postby Indy 500 » October 23rd, 2001, 1:15 pm

Im all for the production of polaris, ski-doo's and even the cats but I just can't stand Yamahas. They are piles of crap. Yamaha shouldn't even make snowmobiles. They should stick to pianos. And whats even worse is the big talking Yamaha riders that can't back it up!!
Jeff
Indy 500

Yamaha should give it up

Postby X-Team » October 23rd, 2001, 1:18 pm

I'm not a yam rider, never want to be, never will be. But my local Ski-doo dealer also deals Yams, and the new Yam 800 looks mean this year... Altho, still nothing I'd consider buying...
Ski-doo... I Like Snow...
X-Team

Yamaha should give it up

I'm not a yam rider, never want to be, never will be. But my local Ski-doo dealer also deals Yams, and the new Yam 800 looks mean this year... Altho, still nothing I'd consider buying...
X-Team

Yamaha should give it up

X-Team

Yamaha should give it up

Postby Elk » October 23rd, 2001, 1:25 pm

They make good dirt bikes and ATVs.
-----------------------------------------------------------
My sled 1995 ZR700 Not my web site but a good one for Mainers:[url]http://www.sledmaine.com/[/url]
Elk

Yamaha should give it up

Postby Chubby » October 23rd, 2001, 1:28 pm

WHAT 800??? LOL...You should find out what Yamaha is all about before you say you wont ride one.
It's not what you ride, It's why your ride.
Addicted to ADRENALIN!!!!
Chubby

Yamaha should give it up

Postby MM700 » October 23rd, 2001, 1:43 pm

Indy 500 and X-team, where did you two knuckleheads come from....If your gonna trash Yamaha's give me a good reason...not just "they suck"....what are you still in high school?????
Yamaha is never gonna give it up...they have tooo much money....Polaris and Arctic Cat Combined don't have the money Yamaha has...they'd both fold before Yamaha ever did.....Don't they teach economics anymore???? Come up with something better than that boys...please....thank-you.
MM700

Yamaha should give it up

Postby Indy 500 » October 23rd, 2001, 1:50 pm

Yeah Im still in high school. Is there a problem with that?? Didn't say Yamaha would give it up I said they should. They don't have money because of their sleds thats for sure. They have it because of their ATVs and motorcycles which they do a good job on. But Ive experienced rides on yamaha sleds and it feels like im riding somethin from the 70's. Ever notice that you never meet hardly any yamahas on the trails and how about in snocross or any kind of racing. Yamaha never does anything in any form of snowmobile racing.

Polaris on the gas and kickin yamaha's a**!!
Jeff
Indy 500

Yamaha should give it up

Postby MM700 » October 23rd, 2001, 2:06 pm

Go to bed ya little punk!!!! What Yamahas have you ever ridden, give the models and years....You haven't ridden s**t!!!! JUst talking big to hear your-self....keep riding that "womans' sled"Indy 500....and who cares about snow cross..it's slow and bumpy...watch some asphalt drags, grass drags,ice drags or ovals where there is actually some speed involved....not just a bunch of hot dog redneck punks (like yourself) doing superman off of jumps.......I am sure you didn't know because you're a little punk, but Yamaha has won alot more races than polaris over the past 20 years.
MM700

Yamaha should give it up

Postby Indy 500 » October 23rd, 2001, 2:16 pm

1995 Vmax 600, 1999 Phazer 500, 2000 SRX 700. Anymore questions? And there's no way yamaha has won half the races polaris has in the last 20 years. And whats your problem with snocross?? Takes a skilled rider to do it?? I guess it also takes some decent suspension which yamaha doesn't have. It also takes someone who isn't a big pussy like you are!!

Polaris- ice, snow or grass they'll still kick your ass!!
Jeff
Indy 500

Next

Return to Trash Talkers