Subscribe Today

NEWF

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

NEWF

Postby imtoofast K-zoo » December 18th, 2001, 4:41 pm

Looks like sombody does like u very much. Just ask vinn who won the game on sunday. He can't say much about that because they got there a$$ kicked!And I sent u somthing from your last post about me. Skunk was also wondering. Alittle brain teaser.And nice post to bragger I don't feel left out now. HERE COMES THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
imtoofast K-zoo

NEWF

Postby Skidoo_Newf » December 18th, 2001, 11:37 pm

Hey k-zoo,

I am not really sure if your little "lets see how smart you are" comment was a real trash or not so i will give you the benefit of the doubt. As for the Bunnel dude - nope I don't have a clue so I guess that must make me a dum dum. LOL

Anyway glad to hear that you own a Newfoundland. Those dogs are the greatest. VERY loyal and heroic. Yes thats right heroic. There are a couple of expamples where they have saved A LOT of people. Hey now I get to find out how smart you are. Tell me how a Newfoundland dog saved a bunch of people a few years back. If you can't find anything don't feel bad because its not really a well known incident. I'll try to fill you in later.

Obi Wan Ski-Newfie.....Kickin Darth Arctics Azz Since 1999!

[url=http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/snowmobiletrasherpics/]Snowmobile Trasher Pics Yahoo Group[/url]
Skidoo_Newf

NEWF

Postby imtoofast K-zoo » December 19th, 2001, 3:50 pm

Don't feel dum it might not be on in the great white north.But it is on fox. And the dogs I think they saved people from avalanches. And I also know they are used for serching for bodies under the water.I got it the avalanch at the ski resort that trapped hundreds of people (right);and the dogs sniffed them out.But if u do get the Bunnel ? keep it to your self, so it is not uesed against me at a later date.And A history ? is there six provinces in Canada. And in Feb I am going to Waw to kick the sh!t out of the green things. AND IT IS SNOWING(I CAN'T BE LEAVE IT)
imtoofast K-zoo

NEWF

Postby Burky » December 19th, 2001, 9:08 pm

There was one about two years ago where a guy who was mute was in a river and got swept away. Unable to yell and attract attention, he was in real trouble and in danger of drowning. Some people were playing nearby with their 9 month old Newf puppy and he saw the guy. Ran and swam after him, pulled him to shore, and saved him. Then the dog brought him the frisbee they had been playing with. Newfie hadn't been rescue trained yet, just thought it looked like a fun game to be invpolved in. I have my Landseer Newf, parents next door have 2 Landseer's, and our breeder and friend has 11 of them right now. Great dogs, wonderful companions.
If you are in the ditch, upside down, and the sled's on top of you, you are doing something wrong.....
Burky

NEWF

Postby CatmanZR800 » December 20th, 2001, 6:15 am

I saw Lassie save Timmy once.

And they gave her one lousy "woofie cookie" for her efforts. I thought that sucked.

I think the next episode on the farm, Lassie will just let the tractor wheel roll over his mellon.
WARNING! Cats are meat eaters!
CatmanZR800

NEWF

Postby imtoofast K-zoo » December 20th, 2001, 8:58 pm

What r u talken about! GO SNOWMOBILEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
imtoofast K-zoo

NEWF

Postby imtoofast K-zoo » December 20th, 2001, 8:58 pm

What r u talken about! GO SNOWMOBILEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
imtoofast K-zoo

NEWF

Postby wilson » December 20th, 2001, 10:51 pm

imtoofast K-zoo, why the hell are you sending posts more than once? It is annoying. Seriously, it does not take a genius to figure how to send a post and to just send one!! Cut the sh*t!!
wilson

NEWF

Postby CatmanZR800 » December 21st, 2001, 1:11 am

You ask, "What r u talken about!"

Hey, you guys were talking about dogs and saving people, so.........I thought I'd tell you my experience with a dog too, even though it was on TV.

So, that's what I was talking about, imtoofast K-zoo.

Sure it was stupid, but it fit right in on a stupid post.

Lets get back on talking about sleds....alrighty?

Go to - www.dogs.com for the other stuff.
WARNING! Cats are meat eaters!
CatmanZR800

NEWF

Postby RotaxGuy » December 21st, 2001, 1:34 am

Little ackward in a duck boat, though. I'll stick with a lab. By far the coolest dog known to mankind.
RotaxGuy

Next

Return to Trash Talkers