Subscribe Today

Willpower and Luv2....

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Willpower and Luv2....

Postby maxiracer » February 1st, 2002, 1:25 am

C'mon guys, why wait a couple of weeks! Man the suspense is going to kill me!!! You guys need to race NOW!!!! Just get it done and post the results!!!! Inquiring minds need to know who's faster... or faster talking....
[b]Bevra Vintage Ice Oval Racing. Old School rules...[/b]
maxiracer

Willpower and Luv2....

Postby Luv2sled » February 1st, 2002, 1:30 am

You all are welcome to come.......If I'm gonna travel that far, I'm gonna just head up to the hill with some buds. Willy still won't say what he rides so I'd suspect he will be on a loaner or get one of his buds with a zr800 or T-CAT to pose as him. I suspect that's why he wouldn't run title for title.? From the looks of things we will probably be running on dirt. Yahoooooo!!!!
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

Willpower and Luv2....

Postby willpower » February 1st, 2002, 2:06 am

alredy told u what i'm runnin & you basically called me a liar.said i didn't even own a sled. ur not the sharpest tool in the shed r u loverboy?
willpower

Willpower and Luv2....

Postby Luv2sled » February 1st, 2002, 2:09 am

I wouldn't even attempt to outdo your sharpness....LOL, why is it so hard to tell us what you ride? Oh, and make sure you have the title with you...just to confirm it's yours.
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

Willpower and Luv2....

Postby CatRider800 » February 1st, 2002, 3:43 am

hey willpower... lol, just give it up already! what do u ride? now i know u already "told us" what u ride... but that sled sounds like alot of bulls**t to me.
Whether its dirt, snow or grass... the Cat still kicks ass!!!
CatRider800

Willpower and Luv2....

Postby pearson » February 1st, 2002, 5:13 am

He rides on a Flexable Flyer while his daddy tows him with a 72 snojet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure you dress warm enough Richard!!!!!!!
pearson

Willpower and Luv2....

Postby CatRider800 » February 1st, 2002, 5:15 am

lmao i hear them flyers are pretty fast... better watch yourself Luv2.. hahaha
Whether its dirt, snow or grass... the Cat still kicks ass!!!
CatRider800

Willpower and Luv2....

Postby willpower » February 1st, 2002, 6:08 am

parts from:92 ext sp.,95 puma,95 ext 580, 95 zr 700,98 zr 600, 99 zr 600, tripletree from 250 kawi dirt bike (handlebar risers),Whal Bros.skis,1957 grunman breadbus aluminum (skidplate)homeade drive system (patented)some assorted BMW auto parts, automotive driving lights, D&D pipes & assorted mod work. now u know why it was hard to tell! laugh it up boys!! trash on
showdown at the loweville cafe- feb 23 -high noon
GO FER UR GUN MEEESTER--IF U GOT THE GUTS!!!!!!!!
willpower

Willpower and Luv2....

Postby pearson » February 1st, 2002, 7:47 am

It's spelled Lowville dickwad, I hope you do live in NY, I'll meet ya anywhere ya want, but by the way you spelled Lowville you probably don't even live in NY much less have that swiss cheese parts sled...
pearson

Willpower and Luv2....

Postby Luv2sled » February 1st, 2002, 8:03 am

OK Will......are you being serious? I'm trying my hardest not to laugh but your making it hard on me. If your being serious, shoot me an E-mail with your phone number and I'll call you to work the details out. (ArnDtsn@aol.com)

I have a bud who lives in Mansfield Ohio...that's about 180 miles from you and 230 miles from me. He can hook us up with an 1000 ft drag strip.

Now I know I'm not the only one dying to see that thing you ride....is there anyway you can post a pick of it for us?
Luv2sled

Next

Return to Trash Talkers