Subscribe Today

Just wondering?

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Just wondering?

Postby It sleeps in the back yard » March 1st, 2002, 10:06 am

Am I the only person that is begining to think the government is in control of the weather patterns. I dont live in fear of "Big Brother", I dont think that I need special medication or think my phone is bugged, have sattelites zooming in on my whereabouts, or duck and cover when I see a black suburban on the street. ( wait this does sound paranoid .....) But it does bother me that Salt lake,Utah has a s**tload more snow than northwestern Ontario. It just dont seem right to me!
Hey Thats not a low flying Cessna !!
Or is it?!
It sleeps in the back yard

Just wondering?

Postby KneeDeepInSnow » March 1st, 2002, 12:30 pm

ya i don't know here in the sault we've finnally gotten a good base.... but every year the winters get later and somtimes crapier.... i wish i could control the weather.....6feet of snow everywhere, plenty of cold and then nice warm in the summer....:)
an if only we could get rid of this d**n smog and stuff so it auto maticly be cooler...maybe we need more trees
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/KDX250/SDbrbr.jpg[/IMG]
[b][i][blue]DAYS GET SHORTER, SNOW GETS DEEPER, LIFE GETS BETTER[/blue][/i][/b]
KneeDeepInSnow

Just wondering?

Postby It sleeps in the back yard » March 1st, 2002, 3:32 pm

smog ???????? thats summer talk. I'm not ripping on the USA or the olympics. But Its still winter up here and there is 3-4 inches of snow in the ditches and thats it
Or is it?!

Just wondering?

Postby OldCatRacer » March 3rd, 2002, 10:11 am

I think a lot of places had a different winter than they wanted but I have heard for years they have tried to control the weather. Years ago back around 1972 or so some men came to our family owned gas station and asked if they could put this 3x3 mental box out back and it had a cord to plug it in. Here is the crazy part since we were open 24hrs a day they would call every so often and tell us a time to flip the switch. It was kicking out smoke into the air as if it was seeding the clouds. A very crazy deal. After a couple of years they quit calling so we put it inside and later they showed up and took it away. Almost like the X Files. I think they paid us each month to run it. I'm telling the truth. Very weird.
lancetyner@yahoo.com
OldCatRacer

Just wondering?

Postby KneeDeepInSnow » March 3rd, 2002, 11:59 am

WHat? man thats scary.... SO if you had it inside all that time why didn't you take it apart?
if i saw one of those things i would for sure take it apart and figure out whats in it.
did they tell you anything about it. what kind of smoke, did it smell? did it say anything on the outside? did you notice any residue when you took it down? could it have just been a weather thing? man thats freaky.............

ITs all the system i knew the system was bad they hide everything from us and change stuff its all a game to them the system represents all that is wrong in this world THEY are the mafia THey are the mob they are against us We don't even know if they're real..... whats worse is we got forced into it... when we go to work, we suppor the system, when we pay taxes, we support the system, when we work with ro buy from lareg coperations we suport the system , politicians are drones to the system, the system has us in their grasp....
how do we know its not just like the matrix. look at our education systems more and more rigid all amed toward specific thinking patterns.

*This Message was edited on 03-Mar-02 05:25 PM by kneedeepinsnow*
KneeDeepInSnow

Just wondering?

Postby OldCatRacer » March 3rd, 2002, 2:02 pm

We figured it was a weather devise. It was welded shut all the way around. Stainless steel. It had an opening on the side about 2 inch in diameter that emitted the smoke. You could hear the motor running a little when it was on. I kinda forgot about it until someone talks about something like this. My Dad was a very down to earth person and when they first brought it in he thought this was a joke and Candid Camera was who they were. Now that I have posted this someone will show up at my door and want to talk to me.LOL!!! Maybe I should email Art Bell. Do you know who that is???
lancetyner@yahoo.com
OldCatRacer

Just wondering?

Postby KneeDeepInSnow » March 4th, 2002, 6:35 am

no, who is he?
seems weird for a "weather device"... they didn't say who they were or thier organization? you don't remember what the smoke was like? thats some freaky stuff man
KneeDeepInSnow

Just wondering?

Postby Sled Head Oregon » March 4th, 2002, 8:47 am

For us here on the west coast it's been a GREAT year for snowmobiling. Around 5000 feet we had 5 feet of packed snow. There is around 4 feet now but the weather man is calling for more snow.
Sled Head Oregon

Just wondering?

Postby It sleeps in the back yard » March 4th, 2002, 10:53 am

That is freaky, Just for a laugh i think you should drop Art bell a email at artbell.com.

Hey by the way OCR did the box make any changes in the local weather? If it did Im gonna look in to getting one for my backyard , at least I might be able to ride the mach close to home then!
Or is it?!

Just wondering?

Postby OldCatRacer » March 4th, 2002, 11:03 am

Hey it sleeps?? I see you live in Fort Francis. When we raced years ago in International Falls we would come over the border to check out your town. I remember the smells of the paper mills I think. We knew it was a weather devise and I don't remember it changing anything for us in weather. It was run in the spring and summer months. Also I have thought about emailing Art Bell but I bet he gets so many emails mine would get lost. Kneedeep he has a program on at midnight on radio AM and talks about all kind of wierd stuff like this.
lancetyner@yahoo.com
OldCatRacer

Next

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum