Subscribe Today

#96 Jacques Villenueve

#96 Jacques Villenueve

Postby snodrifter » March 15th, 2006, 12:10 pm

JACQUES---ROY---No question about it!!!!!!!!!!!
snodrifter

#96 Jacques Villenueve

Postby 124blizzard » March 15th, 2006, 1:02 pm

I would like to see a vote for "racer of the year" done on the forum here. There are many people that type messages here on the forum's so I suggest we do it this way. SNOWWEEK could even keep the forums seperate just the way it is now i.e. Ovals & Enduros, Snocross, Hillclimbs, etc. We all know based on facts that the ROY would come from the "Ovals & Enduros" forum...other than the "general" forum Ovals/Enduros maintain the highest amount of traffic on here. It has been said before that each racing league should have a ROY but this has not happened and probably will not happen in the future. So, let's do a poll (kinda like American Idol) and let the countries SPEAK and VOTE. Blair Morgan may have won his 5th gold medal but I do not believe he will do it at the age of 52 (I truely think Jacques is more like 54). My vote remains for "JACKOOOOOOOOO" as Mike would say. He more than desewrves it.
~ Brian
blizzard
124blizzard

#96 Jacques Villenueve

Postby proracer » March 15th, 2006, 1:18 pm

By the way my true age is 52, i'm born november 4 1953, 135 pds and 5.5 ft > i never did hide or change my age. like it or not that is my age.

JV #96
proracer

#96 Jacques Villenueve

Postby 124blizzard » March 15th, 2006, 1:43 pm

Sorry Jacques - and please accept my apology. For some reason I thought you were already past 52 (In english I had a brain failure). My math skills slipped me. Anyways, I do like that fact that you are only 52...that means we get to see you race even longer. I salute the next ROY !!!
blizzard
124blizzard

#96 Jacques Villenueve

Postby OldCatRacer » March 17th, 2006, 5:29 am

[quote=proracer]By the way my true age is 52, i'm born november 4 1953, 135 pds and 5.5 ft > i never did hide or change my age. like it or not that is my age.

JV #96[/quote]I always thought you were alittle older than me at 51 until Aug.23. I could'nt race like you but I can still outwork guys in their 20's like you can outride the kids in their 20's. keep up the good work JV.
lancetyner@yahoo.com
OldCatRacer

#96 Jacques Villenueve

Postby sled_king » March 23rd, 2006, 5:12 pm

Winterwizards
i couldn't have said it better myself!
sled_king

#96 Jacques Villenueve

Postby Winterwizards » March 25th, 2006, 11:00 am

TELL SNOW WEEK!!!! Fans, Racer, Team Owners, Builders,his detractors, even the guys that dislike him and are jealous of his successes truly know Jacques Villeneuve # 96 is the ultimate Champion Racer. But Snow Week doesn't have a clue, they are out of touch with this great sport and its Champions. Taking nothing away from 7C Morgan, (lets see him survive 30 years of Competition ) Jacques Villeneuve is the BENCHMARK to what defines a true Champion (See the other posts here) He is the example that others in all forms of snowmobile racing need to follow. So lets get together and email, private message JOHN PRUSAK and Snow Week and inform them of what's up with Snowmobile Racing and the Champions that participate. If we don't tell them they won't really know. Lets get together and support the most Dedicated and Passionate Racer our sport has truly seen
Winterwizards

#96 Jacques Villenueve

Postby SPEEDSLUT » March 25th, 2006, 7:28 pm

To be racer of the year you need to be arrogant; wear your goggles sideways during interviews and suck on one of the new energy drinks in the pits while SOMEONE ELSE tunes on your sled.
I SPEND HALF MY PAYCHECK RACING; THE REST I JUST WASTE !!!
SPEEDSLUT

#96 Jacques Villenueve

Postby paulmeisterpk » March 26th, 2006, 3:59 pm

Hey, Where can I get some good pictures online of Jacques? I haven't really been able to find much. I really like the pic in snowweek last week of him on the holeshot with the front up in the air.
paulmeisterpk

#96 Jacques Villenueve

Postby Spy-Guy 74 » March 26th, 2006, 4:04 pm

Paul you can go to www.hughesphotography.com, he took alot of pictures at the race in Beausejour in March.
Spy-Guy 74

PreviousNext

Return to Ovals & Enduros