Subscribe Today

Thanks Yoo (skip)

Thanks Yoo (skip)

Postby PRO STK 145 » March 11th, 2006, 11:18 am

Hey although mother nature did not help us with this weekend in Ontanagon, it was a blast. Other than that I just wanted to thank skip and everyone who help skip build this track, it looked like a lot of work was done to make it a great facility for snowmobile racing. Hopefully next year mother nature cooperates.

Thanks again Skip
J Ryden
PRO STK 145

Thanks Yoo (skip)

Postby iceovals3 » March 11th, 2006, 5:08 pm

I agree the place seemed like it would be a great place. My thanks go out to Skip and everyone who had a hand in the event. I had a blast out there got a littl wet put was all good. would of like to see more drivers run for the promotor track wasn't dangerous for use to be on.
iceovals3

Thanks Yoo (skip)

Postby Fontaine Racing » March 12th, 2006, 1:53 am

skip and Ontonagon area
cant thank you enough for your efforts! It was a very nice setup, in a very nice area! mother nature, not so nice!!
I can only hope we get the chance to try it again next year. I hope that there are no hard feelings about our decision not to run our stuff! we just were not prepared for the conditions.
I would like to send out an apology to a young man named Erik Hill. he and his family are from the area, and Erik was planning on racing one of our sleds at this event. our decision not to unload left him without a sled to run. the more I think of this the worse I feel. but they are a great family and I hope they forgive us.
hats off to all the people that participated!!
Fontaine Racing

Thanks Yoo (skip)

Postby eab142racer » March 12th, 2006, 2:18 pm

Thanks Skip!!
The facility was awesome. I can't wait to race there again. Whether the conditions are better or the same. That was a lot of fun. You all put a lot of time and effort into that track.
eab142racer

Thanks Yoo (skip)

Postby Yoo » March 14th, 2006, 9:39 am

Jay, Joe, Eric, and everyone, I wish I had the words to let you know how much I appreciate what you did. All I have is "Thanks."

You have no idea how special each and everyone of you are that raced, the crew members, the families, and everyone that showed up.

Doug, no hard feelings at all from Sandy and I. Just knowing you came, also meant a lot to me. It was good seeing Frank and Eric, and those that don't run with us in the USSA.

My only regret is that I did not make it down to the pits in time to thank every driver personnly. That really bothered me, as I don't know if the drivers realize how important they are to any promoter. YOU PUT ON THE SHOW...and what a show you did considering the weather.

Please, and I mean this very sincerely, please pass on to any driver that may not read this site that you know was at our race, as to how much it meant to us to have you give this new race site a chance.

All of you are special...very special!

Skip
Yoo

Return to Ovals & Enduros