Subscribe Today

what is too Fast?

what is too Fast?

Postby USSA_Hater » April 26th, 2006, 9:41 am

Maybe im not the one that has to go back to Jr. high eab142racer because its pretty clearly stated in one of my past statements that i had an execption for 2 stock drivers or maybe "you cant read no good".

And although im am once again ashamed to addmit this i have to disagree with Racinginsider on the "tech Thing". Thats one area i think Pro-Ice could do alot better job on buts thats the only area. As for the orange helmets I think thats a great idea. If you were around as long as i have you would no that there have been accidents were the driver was killed by being hit. I think its an great attempt by the oragnizations to put that rule in affect to protect the drivers. I think in times of high snowdust its a great rule to have. I'll stand behind that one to the point of exempting (sorring about spelling) People who dont have orange helmets from having the insurance the organization provides. But like they say rules were made to be broken (if only the cops and Judges say it that way to)But dont complain when the Insurance is pulled because you guys didnt want to follow a simple rule.

What Pro-Ice race was on the Challenge i didnt see one???? Cptc, Eagle River, USSA, Eastern Pro Tour.

As for Watcher. Fine dont admit whats really going on. we'll just have to wait and see when the season comes along. And although i Still think Watcher is like his kids name "BIGTIMECHEATER". He does have a point to the bail thing. If you slow them down you souldnt need as many bails, but the faster we keep going. we're going to need more bails to slow down the impact. You dont need 3 rows on a tiny track, all that does is take racing surface away, but maybe that will slow us down to. you cant go fast if you only have one lane between the inside and all these bails you want put against the wall.

So maybe i was in a bad mood yesterday. I still stand behind everything i Said.
Don't like the truth dont read it.
USSA_Hater

what is too Fast?

Postby eab142racer » April 26th, 2006, 10:12 am

cptc was a wsa race
Sorry I didn't notice that you made that comment. I think you may want to think about changing your name or at least letting us know who you are, because right now you have no credibility with anyone.

Eric Buchholz #142
USSA Sprints
eab142racer

what is too Fast?

Postby PRO STK 145 » April 26th, 2006, 11:21 am

RacingInsider, just to let you know the 180 sled did appear at all of the USSA events for this last season. Also, USSA sucks, if you had a problem with USSA why dont you let us know what it was and maybe we all wont think your just a complete a$$hole, maybe you actually have a legitamate reason for acting the way you do. Heck you might even have some sort of medical condition, we know that you have some problem just tell us what it is, maybe we can help you get through it.

Thanks
J "Rocketing" Ryden, "blazing fast"
PRO STK 145

what is too Fast?

Postby USSA_Hater » April 26th, 2006, 11:31 am

Well ok, if you say so. So from now on dont complain when we say Eagle River is a USSA race because thats about what your saying about the CPTC race being a Pro-Ice race.

Seeing i clearly have no credibility to any 18 year olds just out of the Jr. ranks, here goes my life story. My name is Dave. Black Hair, 6'2", 250 lbs. I'm Co-Owner of a dealership in Minnesota. I was born October 22nd 1961 in Valley Springs, South Dakota. Went to College in the Twin Citites. I like hunting and Fishing. I go camping a couple times durning the summer with my wife and 2 dogs back around my hometown. Other than that I spend my time at the Pro-Ice races and hanging out with the guys.

Is this enough info for you or do you want to know my Social Secuity # and Blood Type.

eab142racer Why dont you come over to Pro-Ice for a season and see what real racing is all about? I've seen you around at couple races, maybe I've even talked to your dad a few times. (i do believe i have, I think it was at Wausau)
USSA_Hater

what is too Fast?

Postby USSA_Hater » April 26th, 2006, 11:34 am

Well I Only give a couple of complements to USSA Drivers And ROCKETING J RYDEN was one of them and now he doesnt like me. "Whad up wit dat bro?". i think thats how your generation puts it.
Oh if you havent noticed my name isnt USSA Sucks any more so i would appretiate it if you would stop refering to me by that name.

If you want to know my problem with USSA it all started with "WATCHER". He was Head Hunting me ever since before Him and Kramer raced and then when he went into Tech. He was convinced we were cheating (even though we werent. it was just that we kicked his butt in drag racing and then after he went to ovals i started working for a team and my team kicked his butt again everytime) and he would tear me down to look for the stupidest things. Just to try and find something that wasnt legal. And then Our track started to come apart at one race and he knew it so he kicked us out for to long of studs.
USSA_Hater

what is too Fast?

Postby twister 250 » April 26th, 2006, 12:09 pm

I don't think you should start dissing these two young men. They both put forth much more maturity than you ever will. Please do all of us, and yourself a favor and stop coming to this site. You've only made a few posts and have already made a horrible name for yourself. If you have a dealership please let me know the name of it and I will be sure to tell everyone I know not to go there. Have a beautiful evening.
twister 250

what is too Fast?

Postby eab142racer » April 26th, 2006, 12:20 pm

Thanks Twister, J and I both appreciate that.

PS: Who the hell are you Twister??

Eric Buchholz #142
USSA Sprints (Proudly)
eab142racer

what is too Fast?

Postby 88Sprints » April 26th, 2006, 1:14 pm

I find the "quality of driver and equipment" argument between WSA and USSA to be interesting! Please just refer over to the races when USSA had a weekend off and went WSA racing and PLEASE pay attention to the results, although I prefer to consider all oval racers a family no matter where they finish so let's not seperate! Please note that my number is not be included in the 2nd in semi and 3rd in pro @ Garrison because I was DQ'd. Those reeds just are'nt fair for the WSA group.

88MP
88Sprints

what is too Fast?

Postby watcher » April 26th, 2006, 1:27 pm

WOW, is everyone having FUN>>>>>???????? think i just might stop writting on here! we have buttheads, haters and suckers. i hope i won't piss off anyone in the "grandstand"? hater/sucker you realy have me thinking now! drag days? man that was back in the early/mid 80's. cramer was in the mid 90's. take a pill, relax, forgive, go talk to someone about your head problems, i send a couple of bucks to get help! and for mr butthead, I DON'T KNOW, CALL ME OTTO UP, ASK HIM! now i know more why i don't want to be on the board any more! FOLKS GO GET SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!! get a LIFE!

WHO THINKS THAT MAYBE RACERINSIDER IS SUCKS AND HATER??? THAT THE QUESTION OF THE WEEK!

this is for fun

watcher (from the grandstand)
watcher

what is too Fast?

Postby watcher » April 26th, 2006, 1:33 pm

88 SPRINT, YOU MOST OF HAD THE WORD "REED" ON THE COOLANT COVER!

watcher (from the grandstand)
watcher

PreviousNext

Return to Ovals & Enduros