Subscribe Today

ATTN: TEAM RITE-WAY

Postby drivergus » June 19th, 2006, 3:53 pm

Hey watcher, i sure hope none of the prizes are a set of Phil Mickelson clubs !! especially the 4 wood like he tried to use in the hayfield, i mean(rough) from 140 yards the other day ! anyone watch that?? what the hell was he thinking ??? sure cost him alot of $$$$$$$

Anyhow, looking forward to seeing everyone sunday. SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY !!!!
Dan Bishop
drivergus

Postby watcher » June 23rd, 2006, 1:31 pm

just got my clubs cart done. work day and night on this, like to thank all the major sponsors for sending me parts and pieces
this clubs cart is fully motorized, with a Miller Power Equipment hand built Polaris champ 440 with Millennium great reworked cylinders, 40mm flatslides with UFO's, V-force new special carbon reeds, the best of Woodys titanium screws in studs, WPT's wide mouth flow tested computer dyno tested pipes, VP 128 octane space fuel, Camplast super light weight rubber wheels, Dodge's super confort cab, L/G super eye catching graphics. thanks to Saf-Jac for driver and co drivers safety suite, thanks to Lac Vieux Dersert for the Black Jack table, Hot Seat for the great light weight clutch and springs set-up, Parts unlimited for the helmet, and gloves, Micro Belmont for all the special built shafts, Wahl Bros. for the great light weight hood, TA Motosports for the trailer to haul this fine super fast cart.

look out team 240, Rite-way, Ryden and Chip you all might out swing me but i get back to the beer stand faster then you, 100% ISR legal under kumrow and korinek rules.

see ya sunday

watcher from in the cart
watcher

Postby Fontaine Racing » June 28th, 2006, 5:11 pm

lets hear some results.
Fontaine Racing

Postby Bigtimecheater » June 29th, 2006, 2:30 pm

I think Rydens won by a stroke. Other than that i dont remember.
Bigtimecheater

Postby eab142racer » June 30th, 2006, 4:47 pm

Rydens (Jerry Ryden, J Ryden, Zack Ryden, Chip Hendry, and Pete Penington)
240 (Gordy Sheveland, Jeff Buchholz, Eric Buchholz, Cody Ryden, and Derek Kumrow)

Thats all I really remember, sorry!

I want to thank everyone for coming, it was a really fun time and hopefully we can build it up for next year and have a bigger turn out.

Eric Buchholz #142
eab142racer

Postby Th Cappucino Kid » July 6th, 2006, 5:13 am

Thanks Again for organizing it Eric. Pretty good turnout for the first year. I'll be in for next year.

Th Cappucino Kid

Postby tuner78 » July 7th, 2006, 1:48 am

Ditto Eric - really had a good time and will be looking forward to next year. Would be great to get more teams on board - guess we have the whole race season to spread the word.

Thanks again,

John Collom -Crew,Team Behn Racing
WINNERS:
Show up prepared
Are never intimidated
Don't give up
Are professional
Keep the faith

[b]Team Behn Racing[/b]Tuner78
tuner78

Previous

Return to Ovals & Enduros