Subscribe Today

USSA Champ 440 Rule Change

Postby 1p48 » April 1st, 2007, 8:08 pm

gentelmen, gentelmen, gentelmen,!!!!

o.k. everybody BREATH!!!!!! I KNOW I CAN GET A LITTLE FIRED UP ON THIS SIGHT TOO but everybody relax. in all fairness guys, you have to take into consideration what jerry has to offer about a number of topics being discussed on this forum. what every body needs to do is not point fingers as who is to blame but where are sport is heading but talk rationally about the problems that may be developing. i have a pretty good idea who some people are on this sight who would rather spout off on numerous topics than be helpfull,( you can always go back and check posts to see who people might be when certain topics are discussed)so as for these people, just keep your comments to your self cuase i think everybody is in agreement with me when i say you do not solve things but make things worse!!! and in closing who would disrespect the sport like that, its de-preesing!
1p48

Postby eab142racer » April 2nd, 2007, 4:32 am

[quote=CoryEwing]Derek-

Now you have everybodies wives and buddies on the board. Whatever happened to getting some new blood in there. Not going to ever happen because everybody is happy with their own little USSA click. It doesn't take too much to get in that click, just know where your bread is buttered like the rest of the USSA diehards.[/quote]

Cory,
The USSA board is voted in. I don't believe I saw you at the meetings when everybody voted. If people want new members on the board get someone to run and then vote them on.
USSA has some downfalls yes but so does Pro-Ice, Mira, Ept, and every other racing circuit in the world. Lets maybe grow up and try to make things better instead of splitting everybody apart.

Eric Buchholz #142
eab142racer

Postby CoryEwingdeactivated » April 2nd, 2007, 5:40 am

#6 HOGLUND RACING TEAM

[b]WWW.HOGLUNDLAW.COM[/b]
CoryEwingdeactivated

Postby iceovals3 » April 2nd, 2007, 6:33 am

I agree with Cory on this. It seems that it is always the same ones voted in and then pointed in the next day. I was at the meeting and there were several people that should have made the board. Even e few with the experience to help the cluib grow. I do thank Jery for al;l his years and time he put in to snowmobile racing. I also don't mean to affend anyone but keep voting your drinking buddies in and your friends in the sport will continue to go down the drain and trust me that is were it is heading. For cring out load I even had board members lie to me a few years back when I said that they should contact Budwieser for sponsorship. The few that I'm talking about ssaid that they did. Well consideing that I them dam near signed as a sponsor and the only reason I didn't was TV coverage I know how to talk to, and they never hear from anyone about sponsorshhip for the circuit. just my thoughts
iceovals3

Postby old motorman » April 2nd, 2007, 6:34 am

Cory, maybe you shouldn't talk about not cheating soo much in your last post most people do weather by accident (not knowing all the rules) or on purpose, which includes you (the arctic cat you ran in juniors at E.R. one year) Over the years which small teams have you helped? You bring up some good points but you get carried away. As in most groups the elections are a popularity vote, not usaully who would be the best person for the job, I would think that USSA elections are the same.
old motorman

Postby ussa 172m » April 2nd, 2007, 6:52 am

joe i can,t believe you say cut classes and canter to champ what about the guys that dont what to race champ .osrf tried running a 5 class system back in the 80 s no longer around . racing needs to keep the classes it has now and drivers it has now not loose them .last monday found out ussa was dropping pro stock 500 the present ussa line up does not appeal to us .so good chance DUCHENE RACING will not raceussa to bad we had a sponsor that wanted to racing .will post more on another heading .would like to know when ussa gave the 1 year notifaction to drop this class. thanks PAT DUCHENE racing since 1973.
172x
ussa 172m

Postby CoryEwingdeactivated » April 2nd, 2007, 7:48 am

Old Motorman-

I know what incident you are talking about. If you are comparing cheating to moving my tach from the hole in the hood to on top of my handlebars, you have real issues yourself. Its nice to see that whoever you are with no real name can remember something that happened in 1998 that was not even close to cheating. If someone gets thrown out for bad fuel or a misunderstanding in a rule, that is not cheating. I am talking about down right performance enhancing (sorry Barry Bonds) cheating.

Now, if you want my autograph, I will gladly give it to you since you must be an avid Cory Ewing follower to remember something like that.
#6 HOGLUND RACING TEAM

[b]WWW.HOGLUNDLAW.COM[/b]
CoryEwingdeactivated

Postby 323Driver » April 2nd, 2007, 8:14 am

Cory, please call me directly @ (920) 680-4778. I would like to discuss a few things privately.

Chip Hendry
323Driver

Previous

Return to Ovals & Enduros