Subscribe Today

Goodbye Message Board

Goodbye Message Board

Postby CoryEwingdeactivated » March 17th, 2008, 10:32 am

I am officially retiring from the message board. I have found that it does absolutly NOTHING to better the sport. I have put a lot of my heart into this sport for a lot of nothing. Nobody cares anymore. Spending the last year doing whatever possible to help the sport out has just made me realize I have wasted an entire year getting NOWHERE. Maybe most of you will be happy to have the board back to what it was for quite awhile there: a Trash-Talking board. I prefer the board to be an informational tool to better the growth of our sport. A good place for ideas and innovations to make things better. A place to discuss things FRIENDLY between fellow Ice Racing folks. It is not that and it will never be that. I will see you all when I see you I guess.

Linzi Fontaine will be doing my Top 10 next winter since I will be racing again. She is twice the writer I am anyways.
#6 HOGLUND RACING TEAM

[b]WWW.HOGLUNDLAW.COM[/b]
CoryEwingdeactivated

Goodbye Message Board

Postby greybeard444 » March 17th, 2008, 11:08 am

It's a sad but a true fact after the past few days cory i'd have to agree with you to many on here think that this a place to hide and bad mouth anyone they please and then run off and hide, and think that is funny it is very Sad.
bryan s timmer
greybeard444

Goodbye Message Board

Postby 1p48 » March 17th, 2008, 12:32 pm

why does everbody get so emotional on here. its a forum, thats what its for. cory, i know you care deeply about racing and no one is contesting that but you have to expect that people are going to comment and be disrespectful cause 1) there not in person and 2) there just not fully educated on the topic being discussed 3) some people are just built wrong. (retarted) . so please, just relax, take a couple days off and communicate with the people that are articulate enough to talk with and go from there. i one like to read your postings so stick with it. and just remember nothing happens overnight in terms of growth for our sport, baby steps my man, baby steps!!!!!
1p48

Goodbye Message Board

Postby tifa_5_2000 » March 17th, 2008, 12:39 pm

cory youve been pretty pissed lately. whats the deal?? deleting your posts and now leaving. its a forum on the internet, dont take it with you.
tifa_5_2000

Goodbye Message Board

Postby ussa 172m » March 17th, 2008, 1:37 pm

well said matt. hope to see next winter thanks pat
172x
ussa 172m

Goodbye Message Board

Postby 124blizzard » March 17th, 2008, 1:38 pm

Cory - You probably shouldn't have tried so hard. I was actually thinking that you were trying to get a "position" with SNOWWEEK as you posted anything and everything. I myself was getting a bit "bored" with some of your posts'...I believe you tried a little too hard. Some was good...some was "boring". You are pretty kowledgeable but I truely believe that you spent more time on here than what I would say you probabaly should have.
Just my .05 cents (seeing's how pennies are going to be a thing of the past)
~ Brian
blizzard
124blizzard

Goodbye Message Board

Postby 124blizzard » March 17th, 2008, 2:29 pm

Hey Crazy Ghost - Why don't you Piss up a rope !!!!! My "personal opinion" is "BOREDOM" It got REALLY sickening to see all the stuff he was typing on here. He's the one that said he was quitting...I just think ALL of the stuff he wa typing on here got a little "BORING"
My >05 cents .... THATS ALL
:) Brian
blizzard
124blizzard

Goodbye Message Board

Postby 124blizzard » March 17th, 2008, 2:39 pm

Oh yea...Hey Ice Ghost - why don't you have a TRUE profile name on here????
Another "mouth" behind the scenes?!!!!!!????
blizzard
124blizzard

Goodbye Message Board

Postby Spiders & Snakes » March 17th, 2008, 4:02 pm

Cory Thanks for the year of info. I myself enjoyed it. Like it goes no one replies when they agree, just when they disagree, when you total it up not that many disagrees. Just remember if you only get 5% of the people that disagree, you're doing great. Also, thank you for sponsoring the JR 1 Sprint Class. Thanks The KALLOCKS
Spiders & Snakes

Goodbye Message Board

Postby 1p48 » March 17th, 2008, 5:53 pm

no problem pat, hope to see you and the boy next year as well. and also, thanks for all the help you and your boy gave to us up at plymoth with the clutching. still trying to get the bugs out on the rev for next year. gonna run a full schedule with ussa so should be fun, cant wait. just wanna say you guys are a class act and more people on this sight should look up to you and your family!!!thanks-- matt (proite racing)
1p48

Next

Return to Ovals & Enduros