Subscribe Today

E/R On line entry is up and running ! More info inside

Postby Older & Wiser » November 26th, 2008, 11:12 am

[url=https://www.derbytrack.com/racer_registration/store2/index.cfm]Click Here for Eagle River On Line Entry[/url]

[b]Each registered driver will receive a pit pass for himself.[/b] (Excluding Kitty Kat and 120's). Additional pit passes can be purchased in registration for $65.00 each. Pit passes are valid for gate admission to the spectator area. You must be 14 years of age or older to be in the pits. All minors must have a signed release on file in the registration office. If you are a junior rider or 120/300/Kitty Kat racer under the age of 14, you must have your parent or guardian with you at all times.

Trophies & Awards for Derby weekend: All trophies (awarded 1st-3rd), jackets (presented by Cold Wave)and checkered flags presented to every class winner). After official results, awards for all winners of Thursday, Friday and Saturday races must be picked up at the Mobil office/Will call office at the south gate between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm each day. Please do not come before 3:00pm.

All Derby weekend Sunday class winners must pick up awards at the Awards Banquet in the DERBY EXPO Hall. (120's & 300's) excluded. Bar will open by 4:00 pm. Banquet will start at 5:30 pm; awards ceremony will begin at 7:00 pm sharp and last about two hours. Please come and talk to your sponsors and the sponsors of the Derby and give them the recognition they deserve for helping us bring this great race to you.
Older & Wiser
Older & Wiser

Postby ussa 172m » November 26th, 2008, 1:42 pm

todd.when will the daily event schuele be out.thanks pat duchene
172x
ussa 172m

Postby watcher » November 26th, 2008, 2:41 pm

Todd are you saying that the driver is the only one that gets a pit pass? not like last year where the driver and one crew member got a pass?

thanks Todd
watcher
watcher

Postby iceracer030 » November 27th, 2008, 3:14 am

Now for each additional class the driver enters lets say he/she enters 3 classes will they get a extra 2 pit passes. If not then the price should come down. Also how many positions back are you paying if there is more then 10 in the field.
iceracer030

Postby iceracer030 » November 29th, 2008, 2:03 am

Todd,
Why dose Formula 500 cost more ten sportsman 600 or limited. I will be honest with you. I don't know if I will come up there to run. The cost is just getting to great to run there. I personally don't like ER and always have bad luck there. The only reason I race there is for the prestige. With the econ. the way it is and it seems like you guys are just tring to make even more money. I mean last year I took 4th place Friday night and Sunday in f500 and got no pay back.
iceracer030

Postby kenlacy » November 29th, 2008, 4:53 am

Payback is better in the F500 class. I could be wrong, but I don't think Sportsman 600 receives payback.
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Postby watcher » November 29th, 2008, 5:42 am

Todd, can you tell us what the pay out is going to be in Sportsman 600, F-500 & Limited 500. is it just trophy or is there money also? if money, how far back?

thanks

watcher
watcher

Postby ice_racer_69 » November 29th, 2008, 1:02 pm

wow... don't even get 2 pit passes any more? and the price went up this year....

bend over guys!
ice_racer_69

Postby old motorman » November 29th, 2008, 4:01 pm

Wow!! placing fourth in a class with over ten enteries and no pay back, that sure don't sound right. There are some good points here, entering a class to race and not getting a pass for the pit person is not right, I know going back into the early 80's you always got a pit pass for your pit person at Eagle River. Another good point is if you are entering more than one class why don't you get and extra pit pass for each class? I hope we are wrong and didn't read Todd's posting right or they change ther minds.
old motorman

Postby old motorman » December 1st, 2008, 6:47 am

Well Todd we are waiting for answers on this, enter a oval class at Eagle 40.00, pit pass for your pit person $65.00 with the economy the way it is, why stick it to the racers. Alot of racers run on a limited budget, I guess you don't really care, if enteries are down.
old motorman

Next

Return to Ovals & Enduros