Subscribe Today

E/R On line entry is up and running ! More info inside

Postby proton » December 2nd, 2008, 7:29 pm

Nice job Tayor A...6th place in sportsmans, hope you had fun...keep the dirty side down
proton

Postby ussa 172m » December 3rd, 2008, 8:14 am

todd.when will the daily events schulele be out .it would be nice to know what classes run on what day.thanks pat duchene
172x
ussa 172m

Postby Older & Wiser » December 4th, 2008, 1:04 am

Pat: It should be up by Friday

Todd
Older & Wiser
Older & Wiser

Postby Older & Wiser » December 4th, 2008, 1:07 am

[quote=proton]Nice job Tayor A...6th place in sportsmans, hope you had fun...keep the dirty side down[/quote]

Thanks Dan

Taylor A.
Older & Wiser
Older & Wiser

Postby iceracer030 » December 4th, 2008, 2:29 am

Todd,
So if I enter more then one class do I get a free pit pass then or a discount. Also please explain to me the cost of the pit pass being $65.00. It is cheaper to enter as a driver and not show up to the line, that dosn't make any sence to me.
iceracer030

Postby Hoglund Racing » December 4th, 2008, 2:49 am

The $65 is not that big of a deal guys. REALLY.

Just don't buy those extra Miller Lites you didn't need, because you are hitting on the beautiful Sue Decker working behind the Derby Track Bar.

Or swing into McDonalds once or twice throughout the weekend instead of having that big steak at the White Spruce Inn.

The thing is....the Derby Track Bar, the White Spruce Inn, and others are the reasons we come to Eagle River. Stop being so petty. By the way folks, there isn't a SINGLE race on the schedule that even gives the DRIVER a free pass into the event, much less his/her mechanic.

Topic DEAD.
www.HOGLUNDRACING.com
Hoglund Racing

Postby old motorman » December 4th, 2008, 6:50 am

Well $65.00 might not be much to you but it is to some people. Some people don't go to the bars or out for steaks they have to save there money to be able to race the next weekend, or be able to have there children start to race. Show me another oval race that costs $65.00 for one person to get in.
old motorman

Postby tuner78 » December 4th, 2008, 7:19 am

There isn't another oval race that's 4+ days long and ends with the spectacle of a 25 lap World Championship Final either. Agreed - not all can afford it and at some point we may be in that position ourselves. For now, racing takes a higher priority in our lives than some other things that we have chosen to put off. That's life - that's racin - and that's damn near everything else you care to compare it to. I have always believed two things about this sport - you get out of it what you put into it & you ain't gonna get rich doin it.

John Collom - Crew Chief, Team Behn Racing
WINNERS:
Show up prepared
Are never intimidated
Don't give up
Are professional
Keep the faith

[b]Team Behn Racing[/b]Tuner78
tuner78

Postby Older & Wiser » December 4th, 2008, 9:40 am

[quote=old motorman]Well $65.00 might not be much to you but it is to some people. Some people don't go to the bars or out for steaks they have to save there money to be able to race the next weekend, or be able to have there children start to race. Show me another oval race that costs $65.00 for one person to get in.[/quote]

Hey give me your name and address ,phone # and I will see if I make a exception for [b]you![/b] I would really like to meet a racer if you are one or a race fan that will come all the way here and not go out for a beer or dinner.
Eagle River is not just a race it is an adventure! And could be an education.
Older & Wiser
Older & Wiser

Postby iceracer030 » December 4th, 2008, 3:40 pm

Todd wrote: Hey give me your name and address ,phone # and I will see if I make a exception for you! I would really like to meet a racer if you are one or a race fan that will come all the way here and not go out for a beer or dinner.
Eagle River is not just a race it is an adventure! And could be an education.

Well Todd I don't know who this is but I'm in the same situation as far as $ goes. And no I don't drink or go out to dinner. I save the money to race other weekends or pay for my kids to race. You can call me if you would like at 262-210-5157 at any time you would like to talk about this. I would enjoy the conversation. I mean no disrespect to you with what I have wrote on hear.
iceracer030

PreviousNext

Return to Ovals & Enduros