Subscribe Today

Burk's Falls Champ Results

Postby WAVEY DOG #26 OSRF » February 8th, 2009, 1:45 pm

Champ final was 15 laps with Jason Lavalle winning, going away on the Weatherill- Groleau special ;). Jacques was running second and burned down allowing Nick Lagoy to move to second with Felipe Roy- Lalonde in third and Jeff Delong in fourth. That's all I know, sorry for the lack of other information. I am sure Marcel will post the complete list of Sunday's results soon. In two weeks it should be interesting when the boys from out west show up at Valcourt. Pretty sure there is not a conflicting event so hopefully they will get the turn out they deserve. Lately the teams from out west have been strong competition for the teams from the East. It was not that long ago that Jacques schooled them all on the Valcourt track but is he really feeling 100%? Jason Lavalle has been strong with his new Groleau motor and pipes and their Wahl chassis is working well. I wish all the teams from the Eastern Pro tour well. David
DAVID RIEMENSCHNEIDER
WAVEY DOG #26 OSRF

Postby TDC » February 8th, 2009, 4:40 pm

Thank you for the info!
TDC

Postby TigorRacing176 » February 8th, 2009, 6:05 pm

http://scmracing.com/ept/en/resultats2009burksfalls.php

This is the Link that will tell you round by round and all other classes. Its straight off www.scmracing.com
TigorRacing176

Postby Sledted » February 9th, 2009, 9:57 am

Jacques is far from 100%. He could barely walk to his sled. He showed great courage to do as well as he did in the condition he is in. Lavallee did look very good tho.
Ted McEwen
Sledted

Return to Ovals & Enduros