Subscribe Today

Outlaw 600 - Progress Thread - HRE

Postby Ovals Forever » April 12th, 2011, 6:37 pm

Ovals Forever

Postby jhooper/HRE » April 13th, 2011, 1:22 am

I want to thank most of you for all the support and rest assured that malicous attacks on me or my abilities just makes me work a little harder to prove them wrong AGAIN!
Everyone should be aware that constructive criticism is no problem with me or the law BUT when you start publicly, malicously attacking an indivduals ethics and abilities as it relates to the way they make their living you are leaving yourself open for a suit that could result in serious financial damages.
Currently, I have no intentions to pursue this BUT I do have my limits.
OK, Enough of the negative stuff. I am still looking for a Rotax 600HO to do my testing with, if anyone has a line on one I could borrow or buy cheap let me know 603-863-0049. I have the Polaris and Cat already and Jaws is sending more test pipes soon. John H.
jhooper/HRE

Postby huey2430 » April 13th, 2011, 1:43 am

John--keep the faith buddy, this deal will be a great addition to the oval group. I fully agree, this very well may be one of the best ideas that have been floated ever.

Are there things to take care of? Certainly there are as with any new venture, but with the proper guidance and efforts, it will come together. Something that everyone has to keep in mind---[b]there is no such word as can't in John's vocabulary,[/b] and the entire snowmobile racing community has benefited from his efforts in the past as it will with this Outlaw 600 Program.

While John and myself may not have seen eye to eye at times during our aging process, :) John certainly has an excellent progam in development. I can see this one to be a sure winner!!!!

Again---keep the faith John, you will succeed.

Regards,

Tim Berg
huey2430

Postby Ski-DooRon » April 13th, 2011, 2:56 am

John

After our conversation this am I am still at a loss for logging on to the outlaw600.com website.That is how I am trying to get to the website {exactly as above spelling} of the web address.If you or anyone could help me I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Ron lance
Ski-DooRon

Postby mbenoy119 » April 13th, 2011, 3:02 am

Just click on this link [url=http://www.outlaw600.com/]Outlaw 600 Website[/url]
mbenoy119

Postby PDRacing » April 13th, 2011, 3:23 am

[quote=jhooper/HRE]
Everyone should be aware that constructive criticism is no problem with me or the law BUT when you start publicly, malicously attacking an indivduals ethics and abilities as it relates to the way they make their living you are leaving yourself open for a suit that could result in serious financial damages.
John H.[/quote]

Well John that's 2 things we agree on now! :)

Too bad you didn't govern yourself accordingly.
Richard Scroggs #13 EPT
PDRacing

Postby Ski-DooRon » April 13th, 2011, 3:34 am

Mike
Thanks for the link
Ski-DooRon

Postby jhooper/HRE » April 13th, 2011, 3:40 am

Richard,
I was a little harsh with you and I will apologize for that but you were not exactly trying to be constructive with your comments. I was just defending my position but certainly could have been more diplomatic. Lets try to keep it civil from now on. I will be happy to entertain any future ideas you have. John H.
jhooper/HRE

Postby 2tracksnflatout » April 13th, 2011, 4:33 am

2tracksnflatout

Postby jhooper/HRE » April 13th, 2011, 5:02 am

Another item I could use some help researching is a vented brake rotor. Since these machines are quite heavy the rotors we use on a Champ are not sufficient, especially for tracks like Eagle. I know some of the big oem stuff in later years is vented but it needs to be less than 8" dia to fit our application. I have info on the Cat brakes so if anyone can help with the other brands that would be great. If we can find the right setup thats not too expensive we may spec it. John H.
jhooper/HRE

PreviousNext

Return to Ovals & Enduros