Subscribe Today

EPT NEW RACE

EPT NEW RACE

Postby EPT VP/Tech Director » September 15th, 2011, 2:05 pm

It's now official there will be a race in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on February 11 and 12, 2012. The promotor will provide free of charge dinner with Orchestra on Sunday night to the racers and their team. More all racers who wants can use the track for practice on Monday and Tuesday before the race of Valcourt. All information will soon be on the EPT site. Stay tuned there will be other news soon **** a special series in the works may be ****.

C'est maintenant officiel il y aura une course Montral, Qubec, Canada les 11 et 12 fvrier 2012. Le promoteur offrira gratuitement le souper avec orchestre le dimanche soir tous les coureurs et leur quipe. De plus tous les coureurs qui le dsire pourront utiliser la piste gratuitement pour pratiquer le lundi et mardi avant la course de Valcourt. Tous les renseignements seront bientt sur le site de EPT. Rester branch il y aura d'autres nouvelles prochainement **** une srie spcial dans l'air peut-tre ****

Claude Paiement
Eastern Pro Tour
Claude Paiement
eptracing.com
EPT VP/Tech Director

EPT NEW RACE

Postby Bonn Cup » September 16th, 2011, 12:08 am

Great news for EPT !!
Well done Claude/George
[b]Merv Boldt[/b]
Bonn Cup

EPT NEW RACE

Postby PDRacing » September 16th, 2011, 1:57 am

Congratulations Claude and George!

This will be huge for our Series and the sport. :)

EPT will be the Series that puts our Sport back on the Map!

Cheers!
Richard Scroggs #13 EPT
PDRacing

EPT NEW RACE

Postby jhooper/HRE » September 16th, 2011, 1:58 am

Great job Claude,
Perfect time to open a new race site, this will be the most exciting season in a long time.
With your new Factory 600 class, Outlaw 600, Champ and F500 the spectators will see the best show in a long time. John H.
jhooper/HRE

EPT NEW RACE

Postby colt53 » September 16th, 2011, 3:02 am

Great News for EPT and Oval Racing!!!....I'm sure it will draw a huge turnout of fans.
Looks like we will be spending a week in Quebec.
Colt Dellandrea
Pro-Formance Racing
Kincardine, Ontario
CHAMP53
colt53

EPT NEW RACE

Postby EPT VP/Tech Director » September 16th, 2011, 4:17 am

John I would say thank you to you with the Formula 500 class who brought us many new racers and allows us to give good show. It is much easier to sell a race to a promotor when you have the number and something new to present. If new classes such as Factory 600 and Outlaw 600 his successful, next year it will be even easier for all: racers, promotors and EPT to get sponsors and new promotors. For the 2012 winter we also offer 2 ATV classes at every program 0 - 450cc and Open. I believe that with the new programming spectators will have for their money and promotors also. I have heard that there are Champ racers who have understood the message and that winter that come will change the look of their snowmobile. I have a good feeling for the oval Ice Racing for the coming years and also other new ideas to bring. We must always keep in mind to keep lowest costs possible for all, while giving the best possible show and in having fun because I do not think that nobody will become rich by practicing our sport but there are lots of fun to do it. We call it a passion.

Claude Paiement
EPT
Claude Paiement
eptracing.com
EPT VP/Tech Director

EPT NEW RACE

Postby bub37 » September 16th, 2011, 4:21 pm

Team MPH might have to work on our french a tad more.
Certainly interesting, well done Claude and the EPT Crew.

Barry@MPH
bub37

Return to Ovals & Enduros