Subscribe Today

Amherst Group

Amherst Group

Postby PC ICEWARS » January 10th, 2012, 12:26 pm

Our group would like to send out our deepest thanks to all of the racers and teams that came to our event. All of you have a very big and positive impact on us and our community. My son went to school on monday and said the only thing they had learned is how cool snowmobile racing is. The visit to the school obviously had a huge impact on the kids because I think every single kid came to watch during the weekend. All of you are a great group and hope to enjoy your company again in years to come.

Sincerely,
Kyle Krogwold
Portage County Ice Wars
PC ICEWARS

Amherst Group

Postby am88 » January 10th, 2012, 1:48 pm

To follow up Kyle's post we would also like to say thank you to the Amherst Group (which includes Kyle - even though is is completely selfless and likes to act like its everyone except him who makes the event happen even though we all know he is 150% dedicated!)

It was unbelievable that the event was pulled off despite the bad weather, but they made it happen and certainly it took more effort to pull this off than most of us will ever know.

So, thank you all. It was a very fun weekend and we all enjoyed racing since our long dry spell since Beausejour!

See everyone in a week.

Thanks again Amherst, and to the whole central Wisconsin Crew who stick together to keep races going in our back yard!

Andy and all of us from Moyle Racing
AM
am88

Amherst Group

Postby ZR PILOT » January 10th, 2012, 4:28 pm

I would like to echo what Andy said and also say thanks for the hard work and commitment you guys put in to pull off an event of this caliber! I was there Saturday and had a blast...even though it turned out to be a long day. I did see some great, fast, side by side Champ racing all day. I also wanna thank Tommy Lipar again for putting on the TLR Cup again this year!! It was also nice to see my friends with USSA....Jerry K, Thirsty, Pete, Justin, Dan, n Terry K. I'll see ya'll next week at the WC and hopefully also at the 525 and Wega. Thanks again Kyle and the rest of your crew.......see you boys next year!
A fan of snowmobile oval racing!! ;)
ZR PILOT

Return to Ovals & Enduros