Subscribe Today

V-Force Pro-lite series

V-Force Pro-lite series

Postby jhooper/HRE » September 10th, 2014, 11:29 am

I have been hammering out details for the new "V-Force Pro-lite series", everything is looking good, it looks like a 7 race schedule, I hope to post all the details within a couple weeks. John H.
jhooper/HRE

Re: V-Force Pro-lite series

Postby Bonn Cup » September 10th, 2014, 2:07 pm

Still all western sites John ??
[b]Merv Boldt[/b]
Bonn Cup

Postby jhooper/HRE » September 11th, 2014, 10:28 am

Yes, since the eastern guys decided to stay with the old semi-pro champ class all of these V-Force Pro-lite series races will be in the Midwest region and Beasejour.
jhooper/HRE

Postby vintage racer » September 15th, 2014, 10:36 pm

It would be interesting to know how many sleds are built, being built or thinking of starting to build for this class. I think it would help the class if a roll call was put out there and might get some people that are on the fence to get onboard.
vintage racer

Postby Greg Bihner » September 16th, 2014, 9:32 am

Hey John, Thanks for all the work on getting this class going. I do have a couple rule questions.
1. The carb rule kind of confusing to me. So can you run the 34mm carb that came stock on the engine?? Polaris had TMX-34.
2.Pipes? Maybe I am missing it but in the ISR rules I saw nothing about exhaust other it had to be silenced.
3.On Polaris motors do you have to use the exhaust valve solenoids that came on a stock motor

Thanks Greg
Greg Bihner

Postby jhooper/HRE » September 16th, 2014, 12:25 pm

Greg,
1- You can use any of the 34mm carbs that came with the engine BUT I am not sure if you would be allowed in Pro-Champ with anything other than the 34mm roundslide.
2- You can use any pipes, just like Champ.
3- You can either use the stock exhaust valve setup or you can block them open, I don't think you would be allowed to interchange valves, servos or any other exhaust valve controls.
jhooper/HRE

Postby 14x » September 16th, 2014, 2:48 pm

i plan on building one for next year...god willing, have a stock pile of poo motors just need a chassis and some help on chassis set-up
14x

Postby Schmidt87 » September 16th, 2014, 7:40 pm

John
Will it be required to run every race offered in order to collect on the V-force additional payout? Also have there been any changes to the rules as far as limiting who qualifies to run the class? The last set of rules I saw excluded a few of the individuals I think this class was meant for?
Thanks
TS#87
Schmidt87

Postby jhooper/HRE » September 17th, 2014, 7:48 am

Any driver may compete in this class except drivers that have finished in the top 3 in Pro-Champ more than 3 times in the previous 3 seasons combined.
Everyone needs to remember that this class is NOT intended to be just another class for an older racer to Cherry pick, this class has a sole purpose of being a feeder class for Pro-Champ.
Any driver that wins more than 3 sunday finals in this class in one season will not be eligible to compete in it again.

It will not be mandatory to compete at all 7 events. Each event will have it's own purse and then there will be a points fund paid out according to total points for sunday finals.

From conversations I have had with racers, promoters etc. I expect we should have 6 to 10 racers this first season and possibly more. John H
jhooper/HRE

Postby ussa 172m » September 17th, 2014, 7:38 pm

hi john. there was some talk at the start that the limitied 500 would be able to race in the class just wondering where that's at.thanks pat duchene
172x
ussa 172m

Next

Return to Ovals & Enduros