Subscribe Today

Milwaukee Snow Show

Milwaukee Snow Show

Postby PC ICEWARS » October 9th, 2012, 3:30 am

Portage County Ice wars, Weyauwega Fire On Ice, and USSA will have a booth at the show. Stop in at booth 239 and visit. A big thanks to the Moyle family for letting us display their Outlaw sled and the Vehring family for Regan's sled. Looking forward to visiting with everyone.
Kyle Krogwold
PC Ice Wars
PC ICEWARS

Milwaukee Snow Show

Postby SnowmobileNews Moderator » October 9th, 2012, 8:59 am

Look for Andy there from our team -- in fact, kick him in the shins for me, I'll be in Denver.
Snowmobile News Moderator
SnowmobileNews Moderator

Milwaukee Snow Show

Postby PC ICEWARS » October 9th, 2012, 9:57 am

Can do I'll where my steel toe boots
PC ICEWARS

Milwaukee Snow Show

Postby Bob Vehring » October 10th, 2012, 3:33 am

Kyle I'll see ya there, starting to move stuff in tonight. I have the backboard for USSA. If theres anything else you need from down here rather then trucking it down, let me know 414 228 8642
For the racers coming I have AIM/MyChron coming from Virgina, They will have a booth next to my Badger Kart Booths. See how far Data systems have come, and how cheap they are now, everything will be on display
For just over $500 Mychron 4 will record rpm, several temps, Lap time and speed off the jack shaft which plots some really cool graphs of you clutching. Move up to a EVO4 system for 20 channels GPS etc. Come check it out.
Also the new 206 Briggs/120 will be there for the kids. This class will race with USSA this year and at the Derby
Bob Vehring
www.4cyclecentral.com
www.120sledracer.com
Bob Vehring

Return to Ovals & Enduros