Subscribe Today

Jerry Korinek is the root of all problems in Oval Racing.

Postby kaz600rr » January 14th, 2013, 1:35 pm

As one of The Eagle River Paddock Crew, I THANK Jerry Korinek and all of the USSA race directors an officals without them the show wouldnt go on..... So Mr. No Name if you would like to stop by the paddock building at derby I figure Jerry will be there and so will all of us who respect and admire him for the thankless job he does to keep drivers safe and honest...And as far as him driving racers out of the sport if he drove you out I say "GOOD RIDDANCE" to you!!!!!!

Jeff Kaczkowski
kaz600rr

Postby PC ICEWARS » January 14th, 2013, 3:43 pm

I have had numerous calls from my group today with concern to this post. I would like to explain five years ago 95% of the group knew nothing about oval racing let alone anything about this site. The biggest concern is how in the last week we have had the most positive input about what we have been doing for the past 5 years of our venue on this site, and then one of the people who has been a big part of our success has been disrespected like this. I have reminded our whole group to remember how proud we are for having all of you come to our community because of how great all of you treat our neighbors in the community. Anger is a healthy but also an unhealthy emotion to the person posessing it and the people around the person, I hope in the future everyone on this site remembers the impact of what is posted impacts everyone and we need everyone to make this sport prosper especially somene that has dedicated every spare minute of his life to the sport.
PC ICEWARS

Postby tuner78 » January 14th, 2013, 4:00 pm

Real men don't hide behind made up names and blindly ambush undeserving individuals for no apparent reason other than to make themselves feel superior at the expence of someone else, likely because such a person has no real accomplishments of there own. Obviously the person making these claims has no idea who Jerry Korinek really is. Truth is, they just don't get any more dignified and honest than Jerry. I am a better man for having known him personally and can say that I am proud to call him my friend.

Thanks again Jerry for your selfless dedication to the sport.

John Collom
Crew Chief, Team Behn Racing
#873 Danielle Behn

AKA - Tuner78

PS - Because of folks like Jerry Korinek we will be witnessing a milestone in the sport of organized snowmobile racing. Here's wishing all a safe 50th World Championship Derby.
WINNERS:
Show up prepared
Are never intimidated
Don't give up
Are professional
Keep the faith

[b]Team Behn Racing[/b]Tuner78
tuner78

Postby bobspears1 » January 14th, 2013, 4:09 pm

Hey Guy's,,, how did I get into this mess? I spoke with Mr. Korinek last season and still have his number. How do I get all this love? How do we get thru the dull moment's in racing.. Well, we don't take ourselves to serious on this machine. Try to keep people chuckling, and wondering,, Not many style points in being rude or indecent to another person. I sincerely hope the offensive individual knows something else he is good at, because, he is, it appears to me, to be that, he is, a poor, very poor, communicator, and, thats just sad. Later on --- Bob...
bobspears1

Postby Spy-Guy 74 » January 14th, 2013, 4:57 pm

Well I think Andy Moyle said it perfectly. In my eyes oval racing would be a thing of the past already with out Jerry K being involved. We've not always seen things the same way, but trust me when I see him in Eagle I'll be shaking his hand for sure. Looking back at things in the past some of my ideas didn't have merit, and Jerry was correct. The man has my respect and always will!

Spy-Guy 74 GPRacing Greg Peterson
Spy-Guy 74

Postby snopro1234 » January 14th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Thanks guys. This has been my entertainment for the night. Sounds to me that JK must have have done his job again. JK you are the man.
Tommy Z
snopro1234

Postby Ovals Forever » January 14th, 2013, 6:27 pm

Hey Lynch right about now would be a good time for an apology.
You could start by taking this post off, do it for the good of the sport.

Instead of anyone giving this post anymore attention lets talk racing,
in just a few days history will made once again at the Famed Derby Track,
$80,000 up for grabs in the WC on Sunday, and a large group of the bravest drivers on the planet going after it.

SOB am I excited to get to E.R.
Ovals Forever

Postby Bob Vehring » January 15th, 2013, 2:15 am

Can't think of many I know in any type of racing that has as much passion for the sport as Jerry does, and passion is what separates the men from the boys
Bob Vehring
www.4cyclecentral.com
www.120sledracer.com
Bob Vehring

Postby Catdriver617 » January 15th, 2013, 2:53 am

I have been a part of sno-x and ovals for many years n I have had my ups and downs with Jerry, it should make u a better, stronger person, to the no name on this topic next time try picking up the phone and calling Jerry you may learn something!!!!!it;s called respect!!!!! John Collom you said it best,
Because of folks like Jerry Korinek we will be witnessing a milestone in the sport of organized snowmobile racing. Thank you Jerry K. for all the years you gave to the sport and to the families of the sport.

Here's wishing all a safe 50th World Championship Derby.

Denise Wiedemeier
Catdriver617

Postby TWag1 » January 15th, 2013, 7:01 am

Depending on your point of view, the poster is actually giving Jerry a backhanded compliment of sorts.

To think that ONE guy has that much influence over an entire sport....

That's pretty awesome. To think that a single person controls the fate of the sport in the palm of his hand.

I think I'll have to call him "sir" from now on!!!!

(Sarcasm alert, by the way, for those that miss that intent sometimes)
TWag1

PreviousNext

Return to Ovals & Enduros