Subscribe Today

pvr

pvr

Postby kriegs33 » January 29th, 2013, 11:25 pm

Hey there Doug thanks for the message

Corey C I'm not sure who you are but it's obvious you don't care for PVR. My message on the other site said nothing about a misunderstanding Pvr did announce back in June that we would be giving some year end points out to our members who attend the Ogilve Saturday program in order to attract some of our dedicated racers to attend the Ora race thanking the ORA members for attending our Ironwood race That points decision was made way before Wausau scheduled any race. This was the third year of our ironwood race and we have had many Ora members race there consecutively over those three years and this was our way to thank ORA and its members. Yes that was decided back before the Ora schedule was posted but that was the date we were given. We agreed to not schedule a race on their national weekend and they agreed to not race on ironwoods weekend. This has nothing to do with Wausau we would all very much love to race at that awesome facility Many of our members are very good friends with the Merwin family . Good luck to all the racers at both events this coming weekend be safe and enjoy this great hobby that we have.
Kriegs #33 PVR
kriegs33

pvr

Postby Corey C » January 30th, 2013, 3:34 am

Never had a problem with PVR until last night. I even stuck up for you guys in this very thread about the rumor thing. I also said previously that if you guys added a Champ 440 class you would be the premier oval racing org.

Lets just say for the sake of argument that what you are saying is true, even the village idiot could figure out the intent of making that thread 4 days before the races Saturday. You should have just stuck to trying to guilt trip people into going to Olgylvie instead of Wausau behind the scenes like you were doing.

We didn't all come to the same conclusion on the Vinage Sleds thread by coincidence. If you want to keep debating this with me that's awesome. I have nothing better to do. I also have all kinds of other back door stuff I would love to bring up and discuss with you.

Again I have no ties to the Wausau 525 group or any group or race team and my statements and opinions are mine only.
Corey C

pvr

Postby icecarver89 » January 30th, 2013, 10:29 am

Why would you be dog-in-heating over 3 points. Get out in the shop and work on your sleds. All of these organizations work very hard to put on these events and everyone tries to be accomodating. Chill out.
icecarver89

Previous

Return to Ovals & Enduros