Subscribe Today

do other groups do the same

Postby watcher » March 3rd, 2013, 2:23 pm

Just wondering if other Snowmobile Groups (PRO, EPT, ORA, PVR, MIRA or any one else that have points that add up for the year) do the same as USSA?

POINTS.....Do they post the year end points before there Banquet or does everone do like USSA and keep them a secret till the Banquet?

I know a few Teams that would bring more folks (sponsor, friends, crew, parents) to the Banquet if they knew a head of time that they were Class Champion or even runner up. i am not talking about Special Awards, Just the end of the year points for their classes.

watcher
watcher

Postby cat22 » March 3rd, 2013, 10:45 pm

At MIRA we know usually within a couple days after each race what the points are. So yes, we know going in to the banquet where we finished.
cat22

Postby kizif » March 3rd, 2013, 11:02 pm

EPT are posted on line a day or so after the race
[i]Ian[/i]
Outlaw 99
kizif

Postby proton » March 4th, 2013, 2:12 am

We keep track of our own points and our nearest competitors, so we know heat by heat where we stand as a team...alot of work but we know where we stand all the time

*****congratulations Ryan Spencer along with team 21 as enduro year end point champions....nice work
proton

Postby crewdog » March 4th, 2013, 2:30 am

ORA Posts each events results on our website. We are a bit slow on getting the results up, but we're working on that and getting some kinks worked out. 2013 end of season results will be posted there as well prior to our banquet

Monty
crewdog

Postby mbenoy119 » March 4th, 2013, 2:32 am

IWA updates points almost immediately following a race, even after the first day of a 2-day weekend. Our racers pay close attention to them as our season points payout is usually bigger than any single event payout (except for the World Championship event) and often comes down to single points between drivers.

I will add the caveat that this is not something that just magically happens. In the case of IWA, Jenefer is very well organized with the scoring system and is able to plug the numbers in quite easily and upload to the website remotely as long as there is an internet connection available. You cannot take for granted that every association has someone capable, and with the necessary time available to do this.
mbenoy119

Postby 3springers26 » March 4th, 2013, 2:52 am

PVR has points posted all year for drivers to watch.. if there is an error it can be caught now instead of weeks later..kurt PS.. our King of ice is a after year award with no data til the anual meeting after the season
3springers26

Return to Ovals & Enduros