Subscribe Today

Ice Wars

Ice Wars

Postby PC ICEWARS » June 26th, 2013, 5:56 am

Dear Friends,
As preparations for the upcoming race season are starting to ramp up, I want to make you aware that I am retiring from my position with the Portage County Ice Wars group. It has been a long and difficult decision but it is time for me to move on to a new endeavor. The Portage County Ice Wars group is planning to move forward and is currently making preparations for the 2014 race with new board members and new leadership.
I have had a great time these past five years meeting countless new people and making many new friends, that is the hardest part of my retirement. While I won't be at the Portage County Ice Wars, you will see me at the races and look forward to seeing you all.
Thank you for supporting the Portage County Ice Wars these past five years, you are what makes all of the hard work pay off.
Until next time,
Kyle Krogwold
PC ICEWARS

Ice Wars

Postby watcher » June 26th, 2013, 6:30 am

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID KYLE

watcher
watcher

Ice Wars

Postby Dahlke882 » June 26th, 2013, 7:08 am

Thanks for all the effort! You guys have done a great job over the years!

Alan

www.facebook.com/882Racing
Dahlke882

Ice Wars

Postby Schmidt87 » June 26th, 2013, 12:49 pm

Thank You Kyle for everything you've done for our sport and personally for Me and my family. Your always welcome in the race trailer!!

Tyler Schmidt
Schmidt87

Ice Wars

Postby polarisracer 72 » June 26th, 2013, 4:18 pm

Thanks for everything you've done to make the Ice Wars race what it is in just a few years. Good luck in whatever you're going to tackle next. Keep in touch.

troy
polarisracer 72

Ice Wars

Postby mdmill2x » June 27th, 2013, 4:03 am

Thank you, we look forward to going to Ice Wars every year. We appreciate everything all the volunteers do. Without groups like PC Ice Wars we could not race.

Marti Miller
Miller Racing
mdmill2x

Return to Ovals & Enduros