Subscribe Today

Any Info On Duluth ???

Any Info On Duluth ???

Postby DM16 » November 28th, 2005, 8:26 am

why not he can beat 99% of the riders out there on any given day. Lets say you had the abilty to race as well as he does and you have the chance to win 20,000 in one weekend. would you go out and try? hell yea you would. X-games doesnt interfer with his supercross season the whole WPSA tour does. There is another qualifer in hill city in 2 weeks. I am sure he will qualify there.
DM16

Any Info On Duluth ???

Postby ImL8rr » November 28th, 2005, 9:59 am

kind of like sand bagging??
ImL8rr

Any Info On Duluth ???

Postby leelanaumotorsports » November 28th, 2005, 2:45 pm

still no pro results! not good... not good!
[b]Ride Hard, Ride Safe.[b]
leelanaumotorsports

Any Info On Duluth ???

Postby huey2430 » November 28th, 2005, 3:04 pm

Check out the news on the WPSA site----all Pro and Semi-Pro Finals were postponed due to weather. Severe Fog I believe. They will be run in Gaylord on Saturday at the event in Mid December. Probably nearly in your back yard.
huey2430

Any Info On Duluth ???

Postby PITGUY » November 29th, 2005, 10:46 am

i mean dont get me wrong tucker is a nice guy and a hell of a racer he didnt qualify so what ... what is anoth x-games to him he has how many medals???
PITGUY

Any Info On Duluth ???

Postby polaris rider » November 29th, 2005, 11:18 am

if some of you guys were there you would have seen the start tucker had in the final and how he moved up past a bunch of guys. what some of you dont mention was how he won all three of his qualifiers. if he wants to race x games then let him. you cant stop a guy from racing just because hes good.
polaris rider

Any Info On Duluth ???

Postby DM16 » November 29th, 2005, 11:32 am

Pitguy I would say it is more about the 20 g's than the medals, T-train can go to one race and in 2 days win more money than most of make in 3-6 months. there is anoth qualifer at park-x in a week I am sure t-train will qualify there
DM16

Any Info On Duluth ???

Postby RacingInsider » December 1st, 2005, 3:30 pm

WOW,

i was just saying i am glad to see he didn't come in for one weekend and qualify. It is no fair to slid in for a weekend and than not show up again till X specailly for all the other drivers that DO THIS ALL WINTER LONG and risk so much every weekend. What if no just a what if Tucker caused a accident and somebody got hurt out for the season, now would that be fair. Say it wasnt even in the pro class and that happened and ask same question. A person needs to pick their sport Tucker has picked supercross great thats his dream than stick to that dont take away the dreams of another person trying all season long to improve and make it to X. I felt the same when Hill X was in it it should of been only HILLX racers not factory Sno X teams that drivers never competed in a Hill X race before besides Tate & DJ. That was really bull**** you had all these private teams who spent thousands to get there than here come the factories when money is not a object and get invites to Hill X. Sorry little bitter about that and I know i will probably here ya but the Sno X guys won well great besides the first year in Vermont there has never ever been again a TRUE Hill X track it was all a motor and dollars race. Sorry off subject. Oh and I did see Tuckers start it wasnt the greatest I agree nor was DJ's but he made it up to qualify for X.
RacingInsider

Any Info On Duluth ???

Postby DM16 » December 2nd, 2005, 3:15 am

X-games is a seprate deal It is run by WPSA officails but the race itself is Winter X-games SNO-X It is not a sanctioned WPSA race, no points all Money. Anybody can try and quilfy and race in it. If Jeremy McGrath quilfies he can race nothing in the rules says that you have to race a whole year in the WPSA tour.
DM16

Any Info On Duluth ???

Postby slusher » December 2nd, 2005, 9:30 am

[quote=DM16]X-games is a seprate deal It is run by WPSA officails but the race itself is Winter X-games SNO-X It is not a sanctioned WPSA race, no points all Money. Anybody can try and quilfy and race in it. If Jeremy McGrath quilfies he can race nothing in the rules says that you have to race a whole year in the WPSA tour.[/quote] Right on with a few exceptions. The qualifiers are not qualifiers they are invitation to qualify. Qualifing will take place at the X-Games. The 3 top places from the last years finals are invited back every year. Morgan,Hibbert and Island. Anyone who submits there resume can also be invited even if they dont race. Shaun Palmer was one.If Mcgrath submitted one he would probably get one he is a big name X-Games are on TV for ratings. Would you think Hibbert was testing a new motor or where he stacked up against the compettion. How about getting the Monster name out there. One thing for sure he wasnt there to qualify to be invited for the X-Games
slusher

PreviousNext

Return to Snocross