Subscribe Today

crash at wausua

crash at wausua

Postby mikes99ss » September 17th, 2007, 5:00 am

I was at the wausau race and saw the crash in the finals. I was just wondering how bad the racer was hurt and how he is doing now. You never like to see anyone getting taken away by ambulance. just wondering.....thanks!!
mikes99ss

crash at wausua

Postby polaris726 » September 17th, 2007, 7:15 am

last I heard was after the race and it was his hip that that they had x ray of and they herd looked at them yet
polaris726

crash at wausua

Postby waterxskidoo413 » September 17th, 2007, 9:06 am

Alex's sister called us on the way home last night. Apparently he was on morphine and all the scans came back saying he had a deeply bruised hip, nothing broken. I'm not sure if they came home last night or what, but I'm definitly glad that he's ok.
413= philippians 4:13: I can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me.
waterxskidoo413

crash at wausua

Postby yamaha316 » September 17th, 2007, 9:09 am

Paul and I talked to Alex on the way home last night, he was sent home last night. Alex is going to quite sore for awhile! Thank God it wasn't any worse!
yamaha316

crash at wausua

Postby pitman127 » September 17th, 2007, 9:39 am

how did the crash happen? i left right before it!
pitman 127
Aaron Vowles
pitman127

crash at wausua

Postby H2OX175 » September 17th, 2007, 10:30 am

thankfully they were able to red flag the race and get to Alex as fast as they did ,I was glad to see the the water rescue that they had on site, wish we could have that at all the sites. Good to hear it's not to serious it made me sick to think one of are fellow racers could have been hurt bad. Alex hope you are felling better soon . Kenny
H2OX175

crash at wausua

Postby blahblah » September 17th, 2007, 12:19 pm

A speedy recovery to Alex- It was a close call and I'm glad it wasn't more serious.
I hope it won't deter you from making a comeback!
Take care
Karen (AKA- "Mrs. Coalminer""- Ha, ha!)
blahblah

crash at wausua

Postby Leo dood » September 17th, 2007, 12:35 pm

Mrs. coal miner! woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

hey every one thanks for carin about the a train. i got pretty lucky. put it that way. i got t boned on accident by another driver and got ejected from the sled pretty far. i hit the other drivers sled with my body when i got launched and hit my hip pretty hard. i was kinda blacked out for a while and dont remember much of it. the doctor said if the impact zone was a little farther down such as a few inches i would have had a broken pelvis. i got out of the hospital at about 7:00 last night (and had a smokin hot nurse! LOL) il be walkin with a limp for a few weeks, but thats it.

Thanks for your concern,

Alex
Leo dood

crash at wausua

Postby bobbygasser216 » September 17th, 2007, 1:42 pm

Gald to here your alright Alex. we were listening to it on the radio on the way out on the freeway then the signal faded. We were all conserned for ya little guy. get well! oh............Buck Buck......... Cluck Cluck!
bobbygasser
bobbygasser216

crash at wausua

Postby blahblah » September 17th, 2007, 1:48 pm

Hey, one more thing, "Chick Magnet"- I hope that nurse was really "smokin' hot" and it wasn't just the Morphine talkin!! Just kidding!
Glad you came on to give everyone an update- Take it easy and don't worry about the limp...with a story like that behind it, the chicks will surely "dig it"!!
We're all thinking about you- Heal fast!
blahblah

Next

Return to Watercross