Subscribe Today

600 mod/ 800 stock rule

600 mod/ 800 stock rule

Postby nickster » October 27th, 2008, 3:05 pm

[quote=mosherman1]Yeah Yeah Yeah.

It was still cool that he was there. I guess we could settle for a 32,999 crowd. Not bad for us folks in the East[/quote]

That is great that a watercross/grass drag drew that many people. Let me guess where the spectator's were, watercross maybe? Good job to you guy's, and gal's out east. Let's not get so worked up about this hood rule. It is the pro class that has to act in the next few year's. If you are a pro driver from the East, and want to race Grantsburg, and the Challenge you will need to update you plastic. I as a board member have no problem letting your Polaris guy's and girl's run a Edge hood on a gen two belly pan. The problem with this is the Ski Doo people trying to put Rev panel's on a ZX chassis, I don't think that can be done. Change is never easily, the IWA is trying to move this sport forward. Anytime a rule is made some people will be upset.

Scott, I thank you and the EWA board for all you do for Watercross, you guy's and gal's are a great promoter's for the sport.

PS I hope you made Todd Palin pay to get in. As far as I an concerned he can take a long walk on the bridge to no ware lol.
nickster

600 mod/ 800 stock rule

Postby Akbar » October 28th, 2008, 12:56 am

leads me to the question , who is nailin palin? lol, jk
Fatz or Big Sam #178
Akbar

600 mod/ 800 stock rule

Postby ROTALARIS » October 28th, 2008, 10:27 am

[quote=wardlake]Epping NY had 20,000 spectators... Is this real numbers?

One thing I don't understand about the rule is, 6 year old plastic is taboo but Ski Doo powered Polaris Chassis's in Pro Open are ok... Why doesn't it include the crank case?[/quote]

I was informed this past weekend that the # of folks thru the gate is over 30,000. The actual #'s arent in as of yet.
Also I dont have a Rotax in the Polaris chassis. I did but taht was many years ago.
Rot.
READY-SET-SNOW! 2 many sleds not enough time!
ROTALARIS

600 mod/ 800 stock rule

Postby DM16 » October 29th, 2008, 12:09 pm

That comment was not directed to you rotalaris. It was to other IWA members.
DM16

Previous

Return to Watercross