Subscribe Today

MXZ's Using Heel Clicker Kit's

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Postby MXZMachs » November 7th, 2002, 4:25 am

Has anyone used a Heel Clicker clutch kit on a MXZ800 or any other sled?

If so, Did you have any issues? Did it give you a better top end? Was low end affected?
MXZMachs

Postby SUPERDUTY-MXZ8 » November 7th, 2002, 4:42 am

I don't know of anyone and I don't myself, but I talked to Randy Nouis from Super Torquer Systems at the Novi Snow Show last weekend in Mi. and he said that their new set up for the MXZ's is awesome! Check them out at supertorquer.com I'm thinking about getting one for mine. I do know a few guys who run them on thier Yamapigs and they seem to like them,they just hate it when I beat them on my stock sled when their's are all piped and clutched and what not

*This Message was edited on 07-Nov-02 09:44 AM by SUPERDUTY-MXZ8*

*This Message was edited on 07-Nov-02 09:46 AM by SUPERDUTY-MXZ8*
SUPERDUTY-MXZ8

Postby Doze » November 7th, 2002, 4:48 am

I talked to that guy in Toronto at the show. He talked my friend into buying one for his mixer 800. I saw the dyno sheets and he promised huge top end gains with no mods to the secondary. Something in the neighborhood of 5-7 mph on top end. He also said, and showed on the sheet, that it stays above the stock powerband throughout the entire range. Oh ya, he also claimed that it put up to 10HP more to the track. My friend was sold. He's just scared to get beat by my F7.
Doze

Postby SUPERDUTY-MXZ8 » November 7th, 2002, 5:04 am

You think your F-7 is going to beat a MXZ 800!? If do WAKE UP! Your buddy is going to beat you no problem! I have never lost to a stock ZR 800,XC 800,Viper,SRX,Mach 1,ect.!! Mach Z's ZRT 8's& XCR 8's are a good race up until about 55/65 then they pull a little on me but I don't think the F-7 is going to be much of a challenge! Grass and snow are a different story, they won't even beat the R.E.V. 8's ,and the R.E.V. is supposedly a "SLOWER CHASSIS" than the ZX!

Just imagine if they put the MACH-Z TRIPLE/TRIPLE in the ZX chassis! Can you say serious A$$ kickin machine! I'd buy one in a second!

P.S. Yes my sled is all stock except for 144 studs! FOR NOW!

*This Message was edited on 07-Nov-02 10:06 AM by SUPERDUTY-MXZ8*
SUPERDUTY-MXZ8

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum