Subscribe Today

Who Here Can't Stand Hillary?

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Postby trewakr » May 11th, 2003, 6:53 am

She is the most annoying Bltch I have ever seen or heard. I caught part of one of her speaches the other day on the radio, man, she sounds like The Witch From Hell with her screaching yelling mouth.
trewakr

Postby sledwrench » May 11th, 2003, 12:28 pm

I would LOVE to stand on her. I saw a bumper sticker a few years ago that had billary' and her husbands picture and underneath it,it said 'dual air bags'.
sledwrench

Postby INDY500XCSP » May 11th, 2003, 1:08 pm

your telling me, the majority of people here in NY thought it would be a great idea if they elected her to the senate...yea someone who didnt even live here... now they are rethinking their decision...on a side note while she was campainging she stopped by a local resturant bout 10 mins from my house, order her food, then for lack of better terms, skipped out on the bill and tip...hillary;s response- well i thought the other people on the campgain would pick it up...alright, thats enough of my bloobering...~INDY
-------------
'99 Polaris INDY500XCSP bunch of red stuff<- For sale
03 Pro-XR w/600, SLP Can, C&A Trail skis, 96 Megabites,Powermadd/Rox handguards, AMSOIL,V-Force 3, PERC
INDY500XCSP

Postby Shelbyboy48317 » May 12th, 2003, 3:20 am

Biiiitch!!!!!!!!!!
Shelbyboy48317

Postby Snosport » May 12th, 2003, 12:00 pm

I read that when they had a campaign event in upstate NY that the Police Colorguard showed up and her supporters spit on them. Funny we never read it in the news. Also read that when she showed up for parades during the campaign, hecklers were physically subdued by the goons in her security detail. She is one ruthless SOB and desparately wants to live in the White House again, this time as the President, not the co-president. Just read where an author of a book tried to document the contacts that her people told him that she had with survivors of 911 and found out that they fabricated the time she spent with the people. She had actually spent so little time with the families of the victims that she had to lie about it. Again the silence from the media was deafening. The media is either in love with her or scared to death of her, but they won't write anything negative and there is lots.
Snosport

Postby 8roy7 » May 13th, 2003, 3:58 am

Please count me in with the group of people who cannot stand that ignorant, pompous, clueless, never worked an honest day in her life b***h.
Thank you.
P.S.I neglected to mention carpetbagger.

*This Message was edited on 14-May-03 08:42 PM by 8roy7*
What?
Winter is over?
When did it start?
How did I miss it?

SNOW

USED TO COVER THE LANDSCAPE.
AHHH, MEMORIES
8roy7

Postby firebirdss » May 14th, 2003, 6:40 am

If she becomes president, I'm moving to Canada...wait a minute, not if Ben Afflek is there.
firebirdss

Postby kenlacy » May 14th, 2003, 7:55 am

I have a feeling Mordax has a huge poster in his room of Hilary nekked he got off the internet! Mordax's computer and internet connection were paid for compliment of our taxes.

Mordax, did you buy your snowshoes with foodstamps?
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Postby Ski-don't F111 » May 14th, 2003, 10:06 am

She is a total B-OTCH.!!!!!
:R
Ski-don't F111

Postby 4th ski-doo » May 14th, 2003, 1:22 pm

I love the pics Hillbillery should just go away and I still can't believe the people of New York elected her, yet I am happy she didn't return here to Illinois!
MM7 wrote:
"..you don't realize how bad yamaha's ride or handle until you go ride a Cat, a Doo, or a Polaris Turn the dial all you want..it's junk!!! The nytro's skid is better..but still not even close to a cat skid or a doo skid for that matter."
4th ski-doo

Next

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum