Subscribe Today

Studboy shaper bars

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Studboy shaper bars

Postby RV340 » August 13th, 2003, 3:06 pm

I'd like to hear some comments from someone who's tried these or knows someone who did. Do they make a difference in handling or are they more of a gimmick?

Now I'm running those Polaris Accu-trak dual runners but I have mixed feelings about them. I'm thinking about trying something else and wondering if I should try the Studboys or just stick with the regular style. Thanks for the help!
RV340

Studboy shaper bars

Postby ohiomxz » August 21st, 2003, 1:59 pm

I got 192 picks in my 00 MXZ700 and I went with 9 inchers this past season and they seemed to help the steering. I also added the skidoo anti-darts to the bottom of the ski at the same time. They held up well with all the streets and side of road riding I did as well. Overall I am satisfied and would buy them again.
ohiomxz

Studboy shaper bars

Postby mx6 » September 1st, 2003, 4:10 am

They work alright on my C&A skis but they didn't fit until I sawed off one of the bolts and had it welded to where it should have been in the first place.
Stewart Selid
mx6

Studboy shaper bars

Postby CatManZL » September 27th, 2003, 2:55 pm

I love them I think it helps u Cut more in deep snow....I think u'd like'em,...
CatManZL

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum