Subscribe Today

Track wanted.

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Track wanted.

Postby skidoo_mxz » March 23rd, 2005, 12:56 pm

Does anyone have a good used track for sale, with at least 1 inch lugs to 1.25 inch lugs for my mxz. It is just a standard 15 x 121.
skidoo_mxz

Track wanted.

Postby 04RevX » March 25th, 2005, 3:40 am

My brother has a 121"x15"x1" with 120 studs, he was thinking about getting rid of. Pretty good shape, if you're interested i'll ask him if he wants to part with it. He's been keeping it in case he decides to do some icy hillclimbs near my house.

Let me know.....
After riding your hardest and riding your fastest day after day you then might have a chance to keep up with me.

If you can read my coat then I must be stopped.
04RevX

Track wanted.

Postby prunedog75 » April 4th, 2005, 12:04 pm

Have a new Camoplast 3/4 lug with 192 picks in it I'd sell you for $400!!
prunedog75

Track wanted.

Postby Jpak 7p » April 4th, 2005, 6:01 pm

If your planning on doing a lot of riding, don't waste your time looking for a used track. There used and for sale for a reason. Majority of them will probably have clip problems, as most used tracks have track clips that are worn thin. Yes, you might get lucky and find one that is in excellent shape, but will it be exactly what you are looking for in terms of traction and riding style.

Try visiting or calling tracksusa.com, they seem to have some decent deals for quality tracks.
Jpak 7p

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum