Subscribe Today

07 cats

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

07 cats

Postby dann » December 17th, 2005, 1:40 pm

so anyone have any news on the 07's i hear cat will have a new chassis and an f 120 thats looks like a real firecat
pussy liquer
once upon a time there were three bears a mama bear a papa bear abd a baby bear one day all three bears went to the museum for the day while they were gone a lost girl went into there house and read all there snow goer and circled all the cats
dann

07 cats

Postby catman_snowpro » December 18th, 2005, 2:02 pm

yes
the firecat (dont know if they are still going to call it that next year) is going to have a all new tunnel, rider-forward design, new hood, the air come in buy the head light like the M moutain sled, and its going to have removeable side panels.

I hear a new 998 moutian sled, and maybe a F-9, have to find out more on that,
well see what happens
catman_snowpro

07 cats

Postby dann » December 18th, 2005, 2:07 pm

wonder if it will have a 13.5 inche wide track agian
pussy liquer
once upon a time there were three bears a mama bear a papa bear abd a baby bear one day all three bears went to the museum for the day while they were gone a lost girl went into there house and read all there snow goer and circled all the cats
dann

07 cats

Postby catman_snowpro » December 18th, 2005, 3:12 pm

no they are going back to the 15 wide one, they said arctic had to many request to return to that track so they are going back to it
catman_snowpro

07 cats

Postby Skiduders » December 21st, 2005, 2:33 am

I wonder if it will start?

Just funnin'
Skiduders

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum