Subscribe Today

Get the Loud Pipes OFF the TRAILS!

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Postby IndyT-cat » February 10th, 2006, 3:15 am

Bottom line is that if landowners get fed up with something that is annoying them they will close the trail system across their property. They have nothing to gain by having the trails across their property, it is done for the love of the sport and courtesy to the local community. If this was not a major issue, the DNR wouldn't be writing the tickets and wasting their time.
IndyT-cat

Postby northern_sled_freak_69 » February 10th, 2006, 6:32 pm

i don't agree with yoo its the preference i love my sled loud and to back up that loud i have it done up to back it up so shut the f up people have there own god damn opinions quite makes you sound like a god damn chick
go big or go home......missing the snow and side hilling with my truck
northern_sled_freak_69

Postby MM700 » February 10th, 2006, 7:25 pm

[quote=northern_sled_freak_69]i don't agree with yoo its the preference i love my sled loud and to back up that loud i have it done up to back it up so shut the f up people have there own god damn opinions quite makes you sound like a god damn chick[/quote]

STFU...you moron!!!...do you even get what we're talking about here???
Maybe you don't have to worry about trails in the boonies in canada...but we do here!!!!...... why waste my breath...some of these brain surgeons will never get it....we are just old and stupid....why bother ??? With guys like this...we won't have any trails to ride with-in two years....guys like these are why this sport has a bad name...LOUD...DRUNK all the time....litterbugs...why fight it??...it only take one azzhole like this guy to close 20 miles of trails...OUR SPORT IS DYING BECAUSE OF DIP****S LIKE THIS!!!
ARE THESE THE GUYS YOU WANT REPRESENTING OUR SPORT????
MM700

Postby polaris_racer24 » February 10th, 2006, 8:58 pm

lol man thats why i love canada and thats why states suck they got a law for every thing there here its more free ppl are nice here u can almost get along with ne one canadians arent lil wussys like u usa ppl oo some noise it is botehring me ... we all love the loud stuff
polaris_racer24

Postby Bar It! » February 11th, 2006, 2:59 am

poo-racer, I'll agree that most Canadians are a friendly lot. That's one of many reasons I like to go to Canada.

However; I'm not a fan of socialized medicine or gun control.

I like shooting. I have owned an M-16A1 "shorty" (With a FFL, of course). I don't think that would fly in Canada:E!!!!
Give us this day our daily braaaaaaaap!
Bar It!

Postby MM700 » February 11th, 2006, 5:15 am

[quote=polaris_racer24]lol man thats why i love canada and thats why states suck they got a law for every thing there here its more free ppl are nice here u can almost get along with ne one canadians arent lil wussys like u usa ppl oo some noise it is botehring me ... we all love the loud stuff[/quote]

You think americans are wussies???....I got news for ya buddy, with out us "wussie" americans,protecting your weak canadian butts... you'd ALL be speaking french or spanish...heck maybe even russian.
I know your just a young punk kid or you wouldn't be talking so foolishly.
MM700

Postby SLEDHEADRED » February 11th, 2006, 5:33 am

WELL are LOUD PIPES ok on a street car? A street bike? YES, but on sled's it is getting better as most pipe makers now try and keep DB's down.
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Postby MASTER TRASHER » February 11th, 2006, 6:47 am

loud pipes save lives, oh wait, that is on MOTORCYCLE'S!
Ignorant people are all around you, be very careful.
MASTER TRASHER

Postby northern_sled_freak_69 » February 11th, 2006, 7:28 pm

[quote=MM700][quote=northern_sled_freak_69]i don't agree with yoo its the preference i love my sled loud and to back up that loud i have it done up to back it up so shut the f up people have there own god damn opinions quite makes you sound like a god damn chick[/quote]

Maybe you don't have to worry about trails in the boonies in canada...but we do here!!!!...... why waste my breath...some of these brain surgeons will never get it....we are just old and stupid....why bother ??? With guys like this...we won't have any trails to ride with-in two years....guys like these are why this sport has a bad name...LOUD...DRUNK all the time....litterbugs...why fight it??...it only take one azzhole like this guy to close 20 miles of trails...OUR SPORT IS DYING BECAUSE OF DIP****S LIKE THIS!!!
ARE THESE THE GUYS YOU WANT REPRESENTING OUR SPORT????[/quote]
u think im some punk kid well buddy news flash im not a ****in punk i maybe young i sure the hell don't ****in drink and u say as the noise is whats closing down the trails no thats not the ****in problem if it was then they would take the ****in big trucks off the ****in road ever hear one of them gearing down with there ****in jake on sure ****in loud don't ya think and what about the crotch rockets runnin around or those ****in ricers with the fat boy pipes there only ****in picking on the noise cuz there really isn't anything else they can pick on so stfu untill you learn some common sence and if someone wants to ***** at me for having a too loud of a sled come ****in do it and you wanna know what i will say "this is nothing compared to everything else running around out there
go big or go home......missing the snow and side hilling with my truck
northern_sled_freak_69

Postby MM700 » February 12th, 2006, 3:26 am

[quote=northern_sled_freak_69][quote=MM700][quote=northern_sled_freak_69]i don't agree with yoo its the preference i love my sled loud and to back up that loud i have it done up to back it up so shut the f up people have there own god damn opinions quite makes you sound like a god damn chick[/quote]

ARE THESE THE GUYS YOU WANT REPRESENTING OUR SPORT????[/quote]
u think im some punk kid well buddy news flash im not a ****in punk i maybe young i sure the hell don't ****in drink and u say as the noise is whats closing down the trails no thats not the ****in problem if it was then they would take the ****in big trucks off the ****in road ever hear one of them gearing down with there ****in jake on sure ****in loud don't ya think and what about the crotch rockets runnin around or those ****in ricers with the fat boy pipes there only ****in picking on the noise cuz there really isn't anything else they can pick on so stfu untill you learn some common sence and if someone wants to ***** at me for having a too loud of a sled come ****in do it and you wanna know what i will say "this is nothing compared to everything else running around out there[/quote]

NOISE IS THE PROBLEM!!!!!! The difference between bikes, trucks, and sleds etc...is SNOWMOBILES go across private land (trails)and we do have noise ordinances in wisconsin, most people don't know about them, because they haven't been enforced...but theya re going to be this summer...so...I may have to go back to stock pipes on my harley......again(how many times do I have to repeat this)...land owners in northern wisconsin were asked what irritated them the most...NUMBER ONE ON THE LIST WAS LOUD PIPES!!!!!...also the number one reason land owners closed trails....LOUD PIPES!!!!
What don't you understand about that????
MM700

PreviousNext

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum