Subscribe Today

Jason Bartells Asks Forgiveness

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby treewhacker » September 10th, 2002, 3:28 pm

I got this and another E-mail from Jason. I deleted the first, thought maybe it was a virus. Then he sent this one. He sounds like he is willing to behave and appologize to all if he can come back. What do you think?-----

Original Message -----
To: treewhacker@hotmail.com
Cc: JAY,DAR&DAVID BARTLETT
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 1:52 AM
Subject: J.P. MXZ 800 I Didn't Send You A Virus

First of all let me say that i am sorry for personally attacking you verbally! Second, I just got carried away that's all. I'm sure you are a cool guy (you have to be you like to ride sleds). Third I was going to post an apology but i got booted! I even emailed the website trying to get back on and told them i was going to apologize but i have not been able to. Fourth, I don't know how to even do anything like send a virus or even make something like that,plus i had a virus sent to me once and i know it sucks trying to get your computer back to normal. If you could please try and forgive me,i just got a little sick of all the Rx-1 talk.I'm sure it's going to be a fun riding machine.Two of my buddy's ordered them so i'll get a chance to ride one myself. Please try and e-mail me back and show me that you are a man,after all am i not showing you that i am by sending you an apology! Again i am sorry and i hope to hear back from you.Even if you don't e-mail me back at least you could do me a favor and post on the trash talkers page that i did apologize to you so everyone will know that i am not a total ass! Hopefully you will at least do that for me!

Sincerley,

Jason P. Bartlett
J.P. MXZ 800

*This Message was edited on 10-Sep-02 08:53 PM by treewhacker*
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1278/a1ugly.jpg[/img]
treewhacker

Postby SLEDHEADRED » September 10th, 2002, 9:27 pm

THIS IS WHAT i THINK...
evryone OF HIS POST'S WERE PERSONAL ATTACK'S, ALOT OF BULLSJIT SPEWING FROM HIS MOUTH AND BEING A NEW GUY ON HERE, HE DDINT KNOW WHAT THE POLICY WAS, I GUESS HE DONT HAVE COMMON SENSE!!

GOOD RIDDANCE, BUT IM SURE HE WILL BE BACK UNDER A NEW NAME AND SOON......
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Postby MX-ZAHOLIC » September 10th, 2002, 9:35 pm

Sounds to me like he's trying a bit too hard Whacker! Personally, I wouldn't go for it.
[b][purple]SNOW'S ALL GONE, TIME TO GO FISHIN'![/b][/purple]

[b][blue]WEATHER IN FORT FRANCES[/b][/blue]
[img]http://www.theweathernetwork.com/inter/weathercentre/weatherbutton/images/can/KINL.gif[/img]
MX-ZAHOLIC

Postby slick_jimmyb » September 10th, 2002, 10:36 pm

Like sledheadred said,He'll be back with a new name and a different attitude.
Maybe you should mail him back and tell him you posted the appology and WE told him to "jump in the lake"
REV-ROX
slick_jimmyb

Postby Burky » September 10th, 2002, 10:44 pm

Wow, at that age his buddies are ordering new sleds. When I was 12 that was out of my financial range. I am impressed! Unless the software for registration picks up the Email address when he registers under a new name, he'll be back. If he behaves fine, if not I just add his name to the list of people on here who post and I don't bother to read posts. The list keeps getting longer....

*This Message was edited on 11-Sep-02 03:45 AM by Burky*
If you are in the ditch, upside down, and the sled's on top of you, you are doing something wrong.....
Burky

Postby Luv2sled » September 11th, 2002, 12:39 am

I forgive him....c'mon you guys we have all said things to people that we later regretted. Give this guy a break. At least he was man enough to send treewhacker a personal E-mail saying he was sorry.......some of you guys remind me of my wife.
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

Postby deadsled » September 11th, 2002, 12:42 am

Do you think maybe his mom wrote the apology? it had entire sentences. several of them.
I am currently riding a yamaha 4S. Who would have guessed?
deadsled

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » September 11th, 2002, 12:49 am

Hey Jason Bartells Apolagize all you want but we still dont want you here. You acted like a little kid who couldn't get something he wanted. We have a great bunch of guys and ladys here. We dont need people like you who act just plain retarted. DONT COME BACK WE DONT WANT YOU BACK.
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

Postby Xtreme XC » September 11th, 2002, 1:08 am

All he has to do is sign up under a new user name.
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Postby MeanGreen » September 11th, 2002, 2:14 am

After reading all of his posts do you think he's smart enough to just sign up under a different name?
Git er done!
MeanGreen

Next

Return to Trash Talkers