Subscribe Today

Question???

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Question???

Postby ArcticEd » September 26th, 2002, 11:13 am

Anyone here that gives a sh!t what MM bought and why, please raise your hand......Hmmmmmmmm, I didn't think so.....So really, what's the point????
Bryan, enjoy your new sled. Have a good winter.
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Question???

Postby MM700 » September 26th, 2002, 12:23 pm

Good answer snotcicles...that's what I was looking for...but I like pearson answer too...lol.....ED..you lurker.....lol...What a mean old guy...lol
MM700

Question???

Postby Elk » September 26th, 2002, 12:26 pm

[green]Where did you get this information?

Now to answer your question. It could be yamaha dealers give better trade in values so they have to increase the price of the sled to get a better deal on a trade in.

Or it could be that you are comparing a 2001 ZR to a 2002 Viper.:)

Kelley blue book
Suggested Retail Value:
2001 Arctic Cat ZR 800 $6005
2002 Yamaha SXViper $6160[/green]
-----------------------------------------------------------
My sled 1995 ZR700 Not my web site but a good one for Mainers:[url]http://www.sledmaine.com/[/url]
Elk

Question???

Postby Mainecat » September 26th, 2002, 12:36 pm

lol at Edwardo!!
Mainecat

Question???

Postby Cat Addict » September 26th, 2002, 6:40 pm

LMAO> Racer, Meangreen, Vinn, and Ed.

MM. Since you like to ask stupid questions, here is one for you.... Why exactly do you hate it when people say they think you whine too much?? It wouldn't be because the truth hurts, would it???
It's people like you who make me wonder sometimes. You openly admit considering to buy a certain sled (I think you named a few lately) then turn around and make generalizing trashes about the same manufacturer's riders in the next breath. [i]Example:This post[/i] You said might buy a CAT, and then turn around and make stupid comments like "Cat riders..dish it out real thick...but can't take it at all" LOL-If that were true, MM, you'd make a [i]really[/i] good Cat rider.... Another thing, WHY? Do you insist on harping everyday about people "getting too personal and calling names"??? Yes, it's not cool when people get carried away with their trashes, but it is tiring hearing you [i]whine[/i] about it and then do the [i]same darn thing. Example: This post. [/i] You called someone a Troll and then used the adjectives - "pathetic" and "crab azzes" (whatever the heck that is) to describe your fellow trashers- all in a little three line posting.

And I could go on and on...but there is only so much time in the day.....LOL Just tell me, was I out of line earlier because I said you ask stupid questions?? I wouldn't want to get too personal with you.

Go ahead and trash me now, I need a good laugh. [i]LOL[/i]

*This Message was edited on 26-Sep-02 11:43 PM by Cat Addict*
[img]http://userweb.suscom.net/~cataddict/CatWoman.JPG[/img]
[img]http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/images/smilies/kick.gif[/img][b][i][green]Green Rules!![/b][/i][/green]
Cat Addict

Question???

Postby slick_jimmyb » September 26th, 2002, 9:57 pm

OoHHH!!! I can't wait for the reply to CatWomans post!!! This is getting to be like a soap. :)
REV-ROX
slick_jimmyb

Question???

Postby Mainecat » September 26th, 2002, 10:39 pm

:):) CW
Mainecat

Question???

Postby zr800newyork » September 27th, 2002, 4:41 am

Snotcicles and Mean Grenn and reply to this post run a close 2nd and 3rd to Cat Addict. Man is she pushing the buttons today :)......
My take isn't as colorful.....a 100cc is the basis for a complaint about prices. NOT
TUG HILL CRUISIN'
Sno-Goer Magazine-Nov'03 issue
zr800newyork

Question???

Postby Captain » September 27th, 2002, 5:00 am

I think it is because the viper will be easier to insure since it is not over 600ccs and that makes it in more demand since some insurance companies won't insure sleds larger than that.
LOL
Captain

Question???

Postby MM700 » September 27th, 2002, 5:02 am

ahhhhh...Troll was the name of the guy trashin me...see you can't read either...lol...You think..I am whining???.....please I am just having fun....your Cat buddies were the ones getting mad ...not me...I didn't say anything until they got all sad at Ken about his post.
So....come up with something new...miss lurker...lol
MM700

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers