Subscribe Today

To all Veterans

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

To all Veterans

Postby SUPERDUTY-MXZ8 » November 8th, 2002, 10:59 pm

You're Welcome!
SUPERDUTY-MXZ8

To all Veterans

Postby jefff1 » November 8th, 2002, 11:33 pm

My Thanks to You Freedom Loving Veterans as well...2 of the members of our Church fought in Vietnam...one of them lost his legs in a mine accident...I have thanked them many times and will continue to do so....You are the Foundation of this Great Country...My prayers are continually with our Men and Women of our Armed Forces...
Tom Kat
jefff1

To all Veterans

Postby SKI-DOO'S RULE » November 9th, 2002, 2:02 am

I am a proud United States Marine! I served 85 through 89. I was Military Police and was stationed in Twenty Nine Palms Californa.
SKI-DOO'S RULE

To all Veterans

Postby SUPERDUTY-MXZ8 » November 9th, 2002, 6:46 am

Hey DOO'S RULE!! Semper-Fi DEVIL DOG! I'm a former Marine myself! I was an 0311(Rifleman)on active duty from '92-'96 and I was stationed at MCBH Kaneohe Bay,HI. "C" Co. 1/3 1st Platoon.
BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU tomorrow and to all my fellow Marines out there!! I feel pretty d**n good considering we'll be 227yrs. old tomorrow.
Semper-Fi my fellow Marine brothers & sisters out there! OOH RAH!

*This Message was edited on 09-Nov-02 06:49 PM by SUPERDUTY-MXZ8*
SUPERDUTY-MXZ8

To all Veterans

Postby cementhead » November 9th, 2002, 12:35 pm

holy $hit, it is like a Marine Corps reunion around here. 7051 crash fire rescue, 88-92. Okinawa, beatiful Beaufort SC. Happy B-day fellow devil dogs.

Cementhead
Shut up and Race!!!
cementhead

To all Veterans

Postby County Cat » November 10th, 2002, 1:58 am

To all the Vets on this site, a huge but very humble THANK YOU for all that you have done to
protect our very valuable freedoms that we all enjoy. Once again THANK YOU !!
County Cat

To all Veterans

Postby Mainecat » November 10th, 2002, 10:20 pm

Thanks guys:)
Mainecat

To all Veterans

Postby drifter7 » November 11th, 2002, 6:26 am

My thoughts on Vererans day.

I was declined to enter the military because due to health reasons, twice. I have a family tree with roots as run deep as the Revolutionary War. I am a proud American and think of those who gave their lives so that we could enjoy the freedoms that no other country in the world will ever enjoy. My thanks to all who have, and currently serve. I am with you spirit. If you don't get goos bumps and a proud tear in you eye EVERY time the National Anthem plays, I question your patriotism. I think of every man woman and child that has died to protect the people of this country every time I see the American Flag. Thank You for our freedom. I only wish I could be with you. God bless you and God bless America!
drifter7

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers