Subscribe Today

Chevy's new Avalanche!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Chevy's new Avalanche!

Postby SKI-DOO'S RULE » November 11th, 2002, 12:07 am

Chevrolet is now coming out with a Avalanche without the plastic on the bottom! Chevrolet will offer both versions to the public. The Avalanche without the plastic will look a lot like the current Silverado. To those of you who have never ridden or driven a Avalanche, you will not believe how this truck rides, drives or turns. Ask
anyone who owns one and they will tell you the Avalanche is the best truck they have ever owned.
Motor Trend thought so much of the Avalanche, they named it 2002 Motor Trend Truck of the year!
SKI-DOO'S RULE

Chevy's new Avalanche!

Postby Mainecat » November 11th, 2002, 12:36 am

And the Rx1 was named SOY. And your point is? Chevy blows. (I have had 9 Chevys 6 were trucks) Ford makes a better product:)
Mainecat

Chevy's new Avalanche!

Postby ZR500PA » November 11th, 2002, 12:43 am

Thats funny, the Ford and Dodge dealers in my area have lots of these ugly things setting in their lots, and they been there for a long time. No one wants them.
ZR500PA

Chevy's new Avalanche!

Postby RIGGS » November 11th, 2002, 12:44 am

nevermind

*This Message was edited on 11-Nov-02 05:45 AM by RIGGS*
[url=http://community.webshots.com/user/trumannsdad]My web page[/url]
RIGGS

Chevy's new Avalanche!

Postby Shelbyboy48317 » November 11th, 2002, 12:45 am

In your dreams Mainecat!
Shelbyboy48317

Chevy's new Avalanche!

Postby SKI-DOO'S RULE » November 11th, 2002, 12:46 am

Hay maincat, you know what opinions are like don't you? You are entitled to your opinion and you can keep driving those ugly ford trucks. Ford keeps losing market share in truck sales. J.D. powers rates ford last in initial quality for the domestic auto makers. GM is ranked 1st in initial quality by the people that count. The (consumer)!
I know this means absoutely nothing to you maincat because you already have your mind made up
and besides you think artic cat makes a good snowmobile. The only thing I like green are my money, my lawn and my pool table.
SKI-DOO'S RULE

Chevy's new Avalanche!

Postby andw1 » November 11th, 2002, 12:55 am

I have a silverado, and like it, but those avalanches are nothing but homely yuppy mobiles. Go ahead, put a load of sand in it and then tell us how much you want a real truck.
andw1

Chevy's new Avalanche!

Postby SKI-DOO'S RULE » November 11th, 2002, 12:58 am

That's funny ZR500PA, since when did ford and dodge dealers start selling Chevy Avalanches?
I can tell from your very ignorant post you have never driven one. If had the pleasure of driving a Avalanche you would know that it rides and drives better than any ford or dodge truck you have driven period.
SKI-DOO'S RULE

Chevy's new Avalanche!

Postby SKI-DOO'S RULE » November 11th, 2002, 1:01 am

Don't worry andw1, the Avalanche will grow on you over time and over time you will change your mind.
SKI-DOO'S RULE

Chevy's new Avalanche!

Postby SlapNuts » November 11th, 2002, 1:04 am

The most obvious statement here is even Chevy realizes their butt fugly, and in hopes of recapturing lost sales, they are offering a version without the tupperware. It'll be interesting to see not only which one sells better, but also the demographics of whoose buying them.
SlapNuts

Next

Return to Trash Talkers