Subscribe Today

Ok, all you PA guys.....

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Ok, all you PA guys.....

Postby ZR500PA » December 5th, 2002, 10:02 am

Well they missed it, Got eight inches and they say another storm something like this is coming for sunday-monday. THINK SNOW !!!!!!!
ZR500PA

Ok, all you PA guys.....

Postby hilldweller » December 5th, 2002, 2:20 pm

We ended up with about 4 inches here in Towanda.
2002 ZR800 CCE (carbed)
hilldweller

Ok, all you PA guys.....

Postby Cat Addict » December 5th, 2002, 2:40 pm

Hey, It's lookin good. We have [b]9[/b] inches here in the south. I can't believe it- we haven't had this much snow in a couple of years.
[img]http://userweb.suscom.net/~cataddict/CatWoman.JPG[/img]
[img]http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/images/smilies/kick.gif[/img][b][i][green]Green Rules!![/b][/i][/green]
Cat Addict

Ok, all you PA guys.....

Postby kawicat » December 5th, 2002, 2:40 pm

SLAPNUTS- go sue someone. it seems like you have too much time on your hands!!! sick mutha phucka! lol.
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

Ok, all you PA guys.....

Postby 2k2mxz6 » December 6th, 2002, 3:28 am

In Nordmont we have a little under 8" and between riding,hunting and working I'm getting no sleep,but I love it.
2k2mxz6

Ok, all you PA guys.....

Postby hilldweller » December 6th, 2002, 9:32 am

What shift do you work for the state?? We'll have to get together some time to tear up the trails.
I tried to take a solo ride last night from Buddy's to Mildred. I made it about 3/4 mile before I made a wrong turn through the woods and ended up in hard hack over my head. Only had to lift the ol 800 out 3 times before I got out, only to find myself at the bottom of a VERY deep drainage ditch along Rt. 87. Tried to go up over the top, but no good. Tried riding south along the bottom to find a spot to go up, but ended up rolling the sled over, almost getting a leg pinned in the process. No harm, though. Got her back upright, turned around, and found my way out, only managing to get caught up in the brush two or three more times. All told, about 2 hours of riding got me a grand total of 2 miles. On the bright side, I did burn off a few extra calories!!!! Can't wait to get out again.
2002 ZR800 CCE (carbed)
hilldweller

Ok, all you PA guys.....

Postby 2k2mxz6 » December 6th, 2002, 8:25 pm

I work from 4 a.m to noon,and if it snows I work mid-night to noon.Call anytime 946-4432,maybe we can even met Arctic Ed over Jamison.Have not heard nothing about this club yet don't think it is gonna fly.
2k2mxz6

Ok, all you PA guys.....

Postby hilldweller » December 7th, 2002, 2:35 am

There are five of us going to try to get to Lopez after dark. I dropped a load of anti-skid cinders at the township building last night, and there looked to be a good cover, and the supervisor/worker I talked with said it was the same out to the county line near Ricketts. Don't know if we'll make it that far or not. Be nice to get 'em out and opened up a bit though.

My number here is 268-5674. I'm usually home from work by 5:00. I'd like to try World's End sometime. I bet that's nice.
2002 ZR800 CCE (carbed)
hilldweller

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers