Subscribe Today

CAT, Pro Open????

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

CAT, Pro Open????

Postby Mainecat » December 2nd, 2002, 12:48 am

Luv its coming:)
Yamaha owners don't care about racing right? lol
Mainecat

CAT, Pro Open????

Postby MSUMGRL » December 2nd, 2002, 1:05 am

In the pro open Tucker got caught up in the traffic off the line and had a really bad start. If I remember right he was 2nd or 3rd from last at the top of the hill. He did pick up a few positions after that but the visibility absolutely sucked on Sunday.
MSUMGRL

CAT, Pro Open????

Postby khafner1 » December 2nd, 2002, 1:16 am

all i know is that cat sucked it up on sunday in the pro open!! they must have had a 4-stroke how far behind hibbert was!!!!

ski-doos kicked thier a$$ even polaris beat them!!!
if theres snow im riding!!
[yellow]2004 Ski-doo MXZx 440
[/yellow]
khafner1

CAT, Pro Open????

Postby Luv2sled » December 2nd, 2002, 1:17 am

I suspect some Yamaha owners care about racing..

It's coming huh....when? You said January, did you change your mind? Decide to push it back a few years? :)
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

CAT, Pro Open????

Postby zrcat » December 2nd, 2002, 2:31 am

Another idiot.
zrcat

CAT, Pro Open????

Postby Captain » December 2nd, 2002, 4:40 am

I saw Tucker's mod sleds last week before they loaded up and left for Duluth and I can tell you this, they are not 4 strokes. Whoever said that Cat had great holeshots in the past must have been smoking dope. I haven't seen a cat with a great holeshot in years! Tucker was ALWAYS behind after the start last year and forced to real people in. Much of this was because the mod sled had direct drive and it is pretty touchy to get the right combo, but even the stock sled was this way. No surprise to me that they are not the first to the corner again. I was expecting more things from Polaris with their "holeshot button", but they didn't appear to have any advantage at all.
Captain

CAT, Pro Open????

Postby BANDITS SRX » December 2nd, 2002, 5:08 am

You guys may be surprised at now good a 4S could run. Maybe Yamaha or Honda could do this like they have with YZF and CRF MX bikes. Suzuki or Kaw still have not built a 4S MX bike so maybe they don't have the TECH to build one LOL.
BANDITS SRX

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers