Subscribe Today

Snow totals so far..........

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Cat Addict » December 26th, 2002, 11:37 am

Just wondering what part of PA are you from, dude?
[img]http://userweb.suscom.net/~cataddict/CatWoman.JPG[/img]
[img]http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/images/smilies/kick.gif[/img][b][i][green]Green Rules!![/b][/i][/green]
Cat Addict

Postby jefff1 » December 26th, 2002, 11:48 am

New York has definitely been getting hammered this year...either lake effect or that nasty Southern storm that I was watching on radar for 2 days before it hit us....sure is nice watching a can't miss storm coming right at you and knowing it's going to hit right on Christmas Day....yeah baby yeah....
Tom Kat
jefff1

Postby snowmobiledude » December 26th, 2002, 2:31 pm

I am from the Montrose area, if you are familiar with that part of the state. About 30 minutes above Scranton. We were out riding today in the new snow and it was tough going in some spots. With the wind the way it was there was some spots where the drifts were around 3-4 ft deep. Only got stuck a few times, but i'm not complaining.
Ride it like it's stolen.

If you ain't breakin it you ain't racin it.
snowmobiledude

Postby 96XLT » December 26th, 2002, 2:35 pm

ZERO INCHES in central Minnesota!!!

WISHING FOR SNOW..
96XLT

Postby zr800newyork » December 26th, 2002, 2:55 pm

Tug Hill received about 4-6 inches today (Thurs)
and looks like over 70 year to date- 30 miles south and over three feet....GET OUTA HERE!!!!!!!
TUG HILL CRUISIN'
Sno-Goer Magazine-Nov'03 issue
zr800newyork

Postby Campy4 » December 27th, 2002, 6:27 am

Don't feel too bad, Ken, that's about all I got here, too. I took the sled out anyway, just around the yard, but... I can see grass in most places.

Jefff, this was SUPPOSED to be a monster storm that COULDN'T MISS central Maine, just like all the other storms we've had this year. The most snow we've had all year was 4 inches, and that blew away, then melted, and was back in November. Nevermind that, according to the weathermen, we should have a couple FEET by now. This is the third storm we've gotten where it was supposed to be 6-12 or 12+ inches of snow, and, well... most of the time, it either RAINED, or just didn't come at all.

I'm selling two of the sleds.
Campy4

Postby kawicat » December 27th, 2002, 12:36 pm

not one phucking inch or dusting. this is BS!!! if i would have known this before i would have skipped buying the new sled, and used the cash for more worth while activities, like wooing girls!!!! :(

*This Message was edited on 27-Dec-02 05:37 PM by kawicat*
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

Postby jefff1 » December 27th, 2002, 7:47 pm

Sorry to hear about you guys in central Maine Campy...I thought you guys got hammered all the time...we're just lucky so far this year...I remember last year thinking "man this blows"...way too thin a year...I guess we all need to move way up into Canadian territory for consistent riding...I'm starting to work on my wife for the move when we retire...TO HELL with this moving South for the pussy weather...I want more snow...
Tom Kat
jefff1

Postby jefff1 » December 27th, 2002, 7:49 pm

Hey TS...don't you wish you lived where it really snows?....Just 30 miles southeast of you....Let me know the real estate costs when you get there...
Tom Kat
jefff1

Postby wuffymastr » December 28th, 2002, 12:45 am

My christmas was fine but here in Freeport Illinois, We have zilch-nodda boy does that suck.
wuffymastr

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers