Subscribe Today

THE SNOW GOER STAFF....LOL

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby drifter7 » January 23rd, 2003, 12:50 pm

LMAO at BigDXLT, good humor. Snow Goer, When can I start my new job? I'm a "stately" built gentleman, a job for me would certainly make MM happy. Do you still have my resume on file? :)
drifter7

Postby kawicat » January 23rd, 2003, 2:50 pm

what does this have to do with anything???

hey john or eric, i am 5'11" 140 pounds, can i have a job??? i could do the vintage reporting!!!
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

Postby BigDXLT » January 23rd, 2003, 3:09 pm

Yeah, I can see it now...

"Yamaha Rx1 review.
By Drifter.

After a fantastic drive down the road in my 2003 Ford F-350 superduty Lariat, which is the best handling truck on the road, with some of the best power and the strongest chassis available, I finally arrived at my destination. I unloaded the rx1* easily with the reverse mechanism** and when it was on the ground one turn*** of the key, and the sound of high performance started to attract a crowd**** but before too much drool dripped on the sled***** I was off down the trail. After several miles of riding, I discovered the fantastic suspension was just soaking up the moguls while the skis held curves like nothing else****** I had ever ridden before*******. When I pulled out onto the lake, I was passing the other brands' "high performance" triple triples with ease!******** 6 hours later, and 200 miles on the odometer,********* I arrived back at the Ford F-350 SuperDuty Lariat. With a click of the remote start (optional!) the truck was purring away, warming up the cab while I loaded up the sled and tied it down. Either the light weight of the rx1 or the strength of the Ford, the truck sat unperturbed by the machine in the back, and the handling of the truck was barely hurt by the extra weight in the back. The fantastic power and extra saftey features got me home with style!**********************"

*-with a forklift
**-until the forklifts reverse gear blew out
***-held for a while till the battery nearly died
****-of chipmunks
*****-my own drool
******-despite the fact that the trail was wide, straight and groomed smooth as smooth could be.
*******-which includes the Viper.
********-they were parked, but that's beside the point.
*********-or was that 20 miles and 60 minutes later?
******************-the chassis buckled on the first bump. But that's beside the point. It was the Mack tow truck that got me, but he had it decked out in chrome so I was still styling!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much spare time on my hands. :D

*This Message was edited on 23-Jan-03 08:18 PM by BigDXLT*
BigDXLT

Postby SNOBALLZ » January 23rd, 2003, 3:41 pm

JP...I'll let MY testimonials speak for themselves....Scroll back through the last 3+ years of posts, and you'll find I'm an excellant CANIDATE for torture testing new sleds (and OLD sleds as well!). My '99 Cat is still kicking......seeing as it has passed my GRUELING 4 year "TEST RIDE", I've decided it was SAFE for my son (10), who is an up-and-coming TRASHER! I've passed on all my QUALITY riding "techniques" to him, and he is also INVENTING a few moves of his own!
...if ya wanna find the BREAKING POINT of any new sled, I'm DA BALLZ!
.....LMFAO........
SNOBALLZ

Postby ATV News moderator » January 24th, 2003, 5:19 am

BTW,,

The UP trasher ride is the same week we'll be testing the 04s at Rode Reports, so we can't make it.

Blake
ATV News moderator

Postby M10rules » January 24th, 2003, 5:34 am

Blake, just get a bunch of the 2004s and bring them to the ride, we can do the testing for you:) You guys will have the best review of all then!!! Know everything that could possibly break by the time we are done (Especially with XC hitting the trees and SHR hitting other sleds:))
"Instruction manuals are nothing more than another man's opinion."
"Why would I lie to you, we're not married?"
M10rules

Postby MM700 » January 24th, 2003, 5:37 am

LOL....Cripes...I didn't think all three would answer...lol....Blake, and JP ..I will email you Bill's number(I gotta get ahold of him)....You will be out in the Bush, and in some places the snow is already waist deep...Nobody nows the local trails and bush in that area like Bill...though he did get us lost out in a swamp one night....lol... I will be up there next weekend if you wanna hook up let me know...just email me...BTW....DID YOU MISS ME IN THE PRESS TRAILER THIS YEAR>>>LOL.....John...you can be in the old fat guy group...so can Blake (if you quit eating bark)...lol...Have you guys called...John Dee?????
MM700

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers