Subscribe Today

THE SNOW GOER STAFF....LOL

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby MM700 » January 23rd, 2003, 3:46 am

Nice guys to chat with.....but man are they little....a couple of them couldn't weigh 120lbs with Rocks in their pockets....I don't think a couple of them shave yet...lol.....Hey JP, Blake...how about letting some of us trashers, test the new sleds....you need some older "fatter" test riders....those little fellows, might get hurt testing the new stuff ;).....
MM700

Postby Mainecat » January 23rd, 2003, 4:59 am

Way to get points MM insult the physical stature of the website controllers.:)
Mainecat

Postby culvert » January 23rd, 2003, 5:04 am

LMAO
[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w13/ericmarquardt/Picture806small.jpg[/img]
Fear the Culvert
culvert

Postby BUSHMAN » January 23rd, 2003, 6:49 am

lol @ MM700, They did make one heck of a pick when they chose Lynn as a rider for the Rode Reports for the 04's this spring! Excellent choice guys! I can think of no one better to go since you didnt pick me!lol Who's the Pro riders going to be & will there be any pictures of the ladies in thongs doing a water cross? You guys suck! j/k, You guys will have a Great time w/Lynn excellent pick. Bushman
Riding is so much better than talking about riding!
BUSHMAN

Postby BigDXLT » January 23rd, 2003, 7:36 am

Wouldn't being a guest rider at the rode reports be fun? Cripes, I'd be doing the full abuse testing on them things myself!

My rode reports comments:

"Not enough traction on this pro-x 900. I sat and spun on that ice for at LEAST a half-hour before melting through to the water... here forth refered to as the 'incident'."
"Wouldn't ya know it? That Rx6's park brake is pretty effective! The extra mass probably helps too, but during the incident, the front bumper of the prox had snagged on to the rear bumper of the rx6 somehow and it kept the Prox from sliding back into the now open water."
"The SDI Summit REV 600 is terribly loud. I mean, the fact that I busted half the airbox off trying to sidehill across that log block should have had nothing to do with it. I only got to ride it about 100 yards though, so a full evaluation wasn't possible."
"The FireCat 800 I found to have inadequate suspension. It bucked me right off after landing a jump it was so bad. And the hood is very weak. When I finally came too, I saw that the machine was nearly destroyed from a mere 'bump' into that tractor-trailer. (Here forth referred to as the 'other incident')"
"The Honda SFX 800 was a blast! The only thing that hurt that machine was when I landed on it with the F8!"
"They wouldn't let me ride a Blade. Must've run out of time or something."
"In closing - I had a great time! All though I couldn't help but notice the SnowGoer crew cussing and seemingly having a rotten time, especially toward the end. They must've spent too much time on that rough riding Firecat!"

BigDXLT

Postby INDY500XCSP » January 23rd, 2003, 8:02 am

LMFAO that was great...hahahhaha-INDY
-------------
'99 Polaris INDY500XCSP bunch of red stuff<- For sale
03 Pro-XR w/600, SLP Can, C&A Trail skis, 96 Megabites,Powermadd/Rox handguards, AMSOIL,V-Force 3, PERC
INDY500XCSP

Postby JohnPrusak » January 23rd, 2003, 8:17 am

Yeah, we looked real small next to you MM700 -- you're a freakin' towering giant!! LOL!!! We're well-conditioned athletes, Bryan!! (or... maybe not...)

It had been a couple of years since I ran into the Radio God of the UP and northern Wisconsin, but the memories quickly came flashing back -- loud talking guy who hardly takes time for a breath.... yep, just like being in the old press trailor in turn two.

More importantly, I hope it's still snowing in the U.P., MM, because we've got to get up there and ride with some of your cronies you were talking about. Cold here in Minny, but still no snow. So we'll wear the tires of the trailer and find the snow...
JohnPrusak
Snow Goer Staff

Postby kittykiller » January 23rd, 2003, 10:31 am

OH MY GOD !!!! They picked me to do the rode reports ??? Must be me...my name is Lynn...Thank you...Thank You...Thank You...At this time I'd like to thank my parents, and the academy and everone that helped me get here....WHAT !!...It's another Lynn ?? &#$%*& Got me all excited over nothin'
What's yellow snow taste like ???
kittykiller

Postby SLEDHEADRED » January 23rd, 2003, 10:40 am

So is anyone from the SNOGOER staff gonna go to the Michigan trash ride?
Or arent we IMPORTANT ENOUGH?????? Just asking!!!

JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Postby Eric Skogman » January 23rd, 2003, 12:44 pm

MM,

I agree with Prusak. How's the weather up there, MM? Maybe you can breathe a little harder and make it snow here in Minnesota.

I hope you don't try to do comedy on the air! Advertisers would pull their ads, listeners would turn the dial, dogs would start howling...it'd be a mess.

Just a side note, and I can only speak for myself, Andy's on his own...I may be small in stature but I'm long in...uh, well, never mind.

Eric Skogman

Next

Return to Trash Talkers