Subscribe Today

Hey, any bikers here?.............

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby 96 ZRT 600 » January 30th, 2003, 5:20 am

Cool pic's there Rigg's!!! I see in the pic's there's a couple more bikes in the garage. What are those? And are ya going to go to the 100th? I'm think of going but the ole lady don't like the idea of me taking my Road King with the tourpak and the pass seat get what I mean??
96 ZRT 600, 03 MXZ 600 HO REV, 85 YAMAHA MAXIM X, 96 HARLEY DAVIDSON ROAD KING, 98 YAMAHA GRIZZLY 600.
96 ZRT 600

Postby zrcat » January 30th, 2003, 5:41 am

RIGGS, It's a 2002 NightTrain. I just talked with orange county choppers in New York, they said no problems with the 5 degree's. My dealer just called and said my wide tire kit was in, so now I get to go play with that...!!! ACCUTRONIX makes the tree's. I hooked up directly with them and saved $200. $350 for CHROME,41mm,5 degree, smooth finish trees is a great buy.

d**n, I wish the snow would melt sooon....hehehe
zrcat

Postby RIGGS » January 30th, 2003, 7:46 am

96ZRT600, I think those other bikes are a Schwinn and a tricked out Huffy?(my nieces)lol

Our crew is toyin' with the idea of coming into the 100th from either the north(from Canada) or from the west(from Colorado thru the Dakota's). Funny thing is we live 25 minutes from the big show right here in Milwaukee and we are going to drive 2 days to get there??? Sick.

zrcat, sounds like you have your crap together. You'll find that a raked bike handles better in some circumstances and not so good in others, it's a different animal and it can bite if your heads not in the game.
I'd like to see some pics when your done just to justify to myself that I'm not talking to a 14 yr old girl from Atlanta or something? LOL
[url=http://community.webshots.com/user/trumannsdad]My web page[/url]
RIGGS

Postby Brown » January 30th, 2003, 1:38 pm

hey slappynuts.. the rx-1 engine IS in a sport bike.. the YZF-R1..

Its an AWESOME bike!!!
Brown

Postby zrcat » January 30th, 2003, 11:39 pm

LOL, RIGGS, I'll send some pics to make you feel at ease. I'm not a 14 yr old girl, I'm a 30 something, 203 pound bull-dyke with no teeth and a shaved head with a body full of fur. YEEEEEE-HHAAAAAAAA....
really, I'll send some pics, I'll be sure not to include myself in the pics cuz you'll never notice the bike with all my stunning good looks and all......lol!
zrcat

Postby RIGGS » January 31st, 2003, 2:49 pm

zrcat, stop it yer killin' me!

BTW, make sure your stock control cables will jive(length-wise)with your new set-up. You may have to at least reroute a couple, maybe not. I'm not that familiar with the Night Train(raked). If you have to replace any cables, go with chromed, but I'm sure I didn't have to tell you that! AND go with the smaller(tucked-in-tight to the drag bars)front directionals/blinkers along w/a smaller kick-a$$ review mirror. It makes the bike look bigger in front having everything compact except your big frickin' forks and fatt-ass tree & bars.
THEN get a Stage II kitw/ dual butterfly intake and a belt drive exposed secondary! (a divorce will follow soon there after)

The Night Train & Deuce are the best looking bikes to stretch as of lately! Good choice.
Even an Orangutan would look good in a picture with that bike! lol
[url=http://community.webshots.com/user/trumannsdad]My web page[/url]
RIGGS

Postby kenlacy » February 1st, 2003, 2:37 am

What's the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?

The location of the dirtbag!!!!!
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers