Subscribe Today

Daytona 500-FRONT ROW- CHEVROLET'S!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby zrcat » February 11th, 2003, 2:31 am

Hmm, chevy must'a cried loud again. Thier position won't last long.
zrcat

Postby Icehole » February 11th, 2003, 3:09 am

Nice try at trashin the Chevs ZR....but remember this common template...common template...common template...Supposedly no more give a little here, take a little there....I guess ya did,nt catch Ford driver Jarrett doin the whinin Mon qualifing. all makes common body,and he's whinin for what?because he sucked qualifing?sandbaggin?We'll find out Sun.
Icehole

Postby Icehole » February 11th, 2003, 3:24 am

[URL]http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=58f72960-2f65-7d9f-7ff6-113e79f42f44&size=lg[/URL]

Nothin to whine about for this guy

Ok I'm done practicin doin pics
Icehole

Postby maxiracer » February 11th, 2003, 4:06 am

I think the common template deal will work out good, better than I expected. What scares me is Mike Helton wants to go to common powerplant, just like ASA. That would take the brand loyalty factor right out of the sport.
[b]Bevra Vintage Ice Oval Racing. Old School rules...[/b]
maxiracer

Postby Icehole » February 11th, 2003, 4:32 am

I agree Maxi.I can't see one benefit of common engines to nascar,Can't see it being anything but detrimental to nascars popularity.If Heltons got a sound reason for it I wish he'd share them.Irocs ok but it don't even come close to watching cup races where its brand vrs brand
Icehole

Postby Mikeybac » February 11th, 2003, 4:46 am

Jr will run good like him and his DEI buddies always do a t restrictor plate races...Then they will goto like Bristol, Loudon, Martinsville,etc and they will finish 15th or worst like they always do at races when the driver is more of a factor than setup...Then Jr will finish 15th in the points again right ahead of the likes of Andretti and Benson......
They Call Me Tater Salad
Mikeybac

Postby SLEDHEADRED » February 11th, 2003, 4:51 am

Mikey, Jr does do well at other tracks, he won California and Texas, ran good at Bristol,just so you kow!
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Postby Jack08 » February 11th, 2003, 5:02 am

I hope your lie'in maxiracer! I never heard about Helton wanting the teams to use the same power plants. I can't see this happening, it would be the worst thing for the sport. Some NASCAR followers are even more brand loyal then some blind as a bat Cat riders. I love the same template rule, the guys in the motor shop are really under the gun now. I can't wait till Sunday!
Shut Up and RIDE!
Jack08

Postby zrcat » February 11th, 2003, 5:32 am

To be honest with you, I think NASCAR sucks. It's a phuckin circus like WWF. Common bodies is stupid as well as common powerplants. I want to see what each manu can bring to the track and what they can do with it. Whats the point if all is common.
zrcat

Postby zrcat » February 11th, 2003, 5:37 am

Also, if the FORD guys are b!tchin, it's because the chevy guys received a provision. The Monte Carlo is nothing but a provision as it ended up being an areodynamic disaster for the GM team.
This would go the same if the FORD guys were up front and the chevy guys were b!tchin'. That would've meant that FORD received a provision. Don't think that for one minute everyone knows all that happens behind the scenes. There is alot that isn't said........Remember, it's all about the show and that's what NASCAR is, a show.....Most hillbillies don't know that.
zrcat

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers